pesic
11th November 2009, 04:08 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name?
My name is Vladimir and my nick is say_NrG_plz

2.) Your Age?
I am 24y

3.) Where are you from?
Aleksinac,Serbia

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes I can host, my net speed is (2mb/512kb)/ps

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Basicly i like playing dota and most of my m8 play it,and lots of them play or played here on SS. I started whit them and wanna join SS so i can improve more my skill.as i heard this is where most skilled ppl play .

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Hm :) i dont flame to much :D.... just ppl i know in rl :). and i am very polite

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I am not a carry and dps kind of guy,preffer suportive type and last hit kill :D.ahahahhaha :) i used to play wow and healer and stuff so dont like carry....
8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I used to play on hostbot and dpl and some on garena.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Most of time i play from net caffe,so i dont hava any atm .....

pesic
11th November 2009, 04:10 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name?
My name is Vladimir and my nick is say_NrG_plz

2.) Your Age?
I am 24y

3.) Where are you from?
Aleksinac,Serbia

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes I can host, my net speed is (2mb/512kb)/ps

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Basicly i like playing dota and most of my m8 play it,and lots of them play or played here on SS. I started whit them and wanna join SS so i can improve more my skill.as i heard this is where most skilled ppl play .

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Hm :) i dont flame to much :D.... just ppl i know in rl :). and i am very polite

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I am not a carry and dps kind of guy,preffer suportive type and last hit kill :D.ahahahhaha :) i used to play wow and healer and stuff so dont like carry....
8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I used to play on hostbot and dpl and some on garena.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Most of time i play from net caffe,so i dont hava any atm .....[/QUOTE]

ss-darky
11th November 2009, 10:00 AM
deny

Keny
11th November 2009, 10:09 AM
Bye.