1.) Your personal and bnet name?
My name is Damir, bnet name is Levat_for_you

Quote:

2.) Your Age?

I'm 22 yeaars old

Quote:

3.) Where are you from? I'm from Croatia, city Zagreb

Quote:

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Yes I can host, my net speed is (1mb/512kb)/ps

Quote:

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

First of all ss is good high skilled dota leagua with no flamers,noobs and leavers,also i want to impruve my game playing with high skilled ss players and also i am sick of pubs with leavers low skilled and bad manners players game crushers and power abuse hosts, i just want to play good quality games and have a really nice fun.

Quote:

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am not flamer i dont spam and insult other ppl i have good temper and i am 100% team player,also i like joking and talking about dota item build or dota strategy but what is most important i like team play!

Quote:

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Dota is perceptiv game it is like science every move is like in chess no place for mistake if u do that your teammates are unhappy and u can lost game,dota is 100% team game and i am total team player i am good skilled decent last hit and denay+line control ability but as i say in science there is all time some new for learn.

Quote:

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I am ex hostbot and dpl moderator player i played many priv games with some ss players and garena pro league players.

Quote:

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I don't have any usefull replay cause i formated my pc before few days so i want to play test game..thx..

Tito
9th November 2009, 10:54 PM
Sure, sign in.