PDA

View Full Version : Custom Kick dark_watcher custom kicker.....

Just2Kill
8th November 2009, 02:05 PM
He kicked me 2 times in a row.... i was playing solo from my other account and he kicked me two times.... he kicked me 2 secs after game start....and Ive got 2 losses of cours..... i thing he need to be banned.... bcs i bet he kicks all of his oppinents....

DarK_WatcheR
8th November 2009, 02:34 PM
I dont know if it has happened to you that when you try to play a game with ''play game'' and you and your opponent get disconected, i am not really informed about this but as much as i know it occurs when neither you or your opponents haven't got private IP(and so dont have the ability to host games without a bot) as i believe it happened the both times we wanted to play, i didnt even check if i got a loss or not and i really don't care.
But I am not going explain myself to you any further, if you don't believe me and my word u don't have to, moderators will decide about that.

I will no longer reply to this thread unless a moderator requests me to.

~Regards~

Mladenus
8th November 2009, 05:32 PM
Just2kill, thanks for posting this. I will demote him in clan from shaman position to a peon one. I will teach him... :)

(Sorry for posting here) :)

Tecktonik.
8th November 2009, 10:57 PM
this happens to me much times .. so i think there is no reason to demote him to peon :)

efko.wbs
9th November 2009, 12:09 AM
this is bug.