View Full Version : Rallphy vouch req

Rallphy
7th November 2009, 10:45 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Nikola Krstic, bnet Rallphy

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?

Serbia,Vranje ,living in Belgrade atm

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

I think i might be able to host,net speed is 16mb/'bout 500kbs

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

Being a constant visitor of gosugamers.net/dota news section ( best dota-news related site imo ) i saw interview with Nenad ,and it seemed pretty great,cause it might be a prob (atleast for me) ,not to find a good game,but to find a rly good game,not just with hs players,but with mannered hs players,games that r gonna be flame free ,etc..

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I see myself as pretty mannered player and person,i never allow myself to get upset or challenged,don't c any point @flaming any1 (xcept friends,its funny :) ) . I have very calm temper,can sustain and chill out alot ( there was 1 game where some guy was yelling 10 mins @ me smt like " fat dumb! " with my iq over 120 and barely 53 kilos ,i couldnt stop laughing 20 mins xD ) anyways,funny and cool ^_^

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Hmh..let's say mid/high skilled,cause i paused with competitive gaming for abouth a month,lack of time :S but im working on organizing my free time ,and i think i'm getting a grip on it :) dont like leader roll,nor carry,although i can play it,i'm best with gankers/initiators ,and can do good supp sometimes...wardbitch isnt exactly "my role" ,but if needed,i believe i can play it and do some good job...heroes es,zeus,lina,bane,tide... fav RzR ,always was,always will be :D

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

started playing dota bout 4 yrs ago,5.84c,got in love with the game,and kept perfecting it till now..played DCE,gdc,dota-league,dota-gaming pub league on ggc (top 50 ^_^ ) ..thats solo,and with team,well couple of prides ( no greater achievements ) ,dota-league division 2a.,we passed teamstage,but then some probs,i moved away,bla bla,and we stopped,semifinals on WGT 2007 in Belgrade,3rd place in GM Net+ this year,than second place on state lan tour in AI playroom, Belgrade,lost finals to Gloria ( or ex srs.razer ) ..y,and won all tours ever held in Vranje :P

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

well,this is little tricky now...it sounds lame,i know,but i just reinstalled XP some day ago,and forgot to backup reps :S since than haven't played any game with rep worth saving :) but im all up for test game,i'm sure @my skill

Regards and cya online
Rallphy

Tito
7th November 2009, 11:13 PM
There is a testgame in scheadule for tomorrow at 16.00 server time, if someone doesn't show up, you can take his slot and play instead, if all slots are taken you can sign for the next one. Good luck.