put translate please :)

4N-Nooby
7th November 2009, 08:44 PM
you forgot
DaV:Ko je noob sada? = Who is noob now?
DaV:Legendarna Izjava = Legendary Statement
etc
etc

u forgot this "Legendary Statement" coz u know very well why he said that and the answer is that he said that coz u also told him the same in the game when he played with Boc.

KissTheCooK
7th November 2009, 08:53 PM
And why is that important?Hole game i didnt say nothing to him,suddenly on end of game he swear my mother without reason..He should get ban..I got replay from second game also,where u and dav flame me hard,cause i report him..Hmmm should i post that replay too?So you can recive on sweet :banned!:as well?
u forgot this "Legendary Statement" coz u know very well why he said that and the answer is that he said that coz u also told him the same in the game when he played with Boc.

4N-Nooby
7th November 2009, 08:55 PM
Yes post the second replay , but please before that read well who used word "retard" first ok?

Davor
7th November 2009, 08:56 PM
And why is that important?Hole game i didnt say nothing to him,suddenly on end of game he swear my mother without reason..He should get ban..I got replay from second game also,where u and dav flame me hard,cause i report him..Hmmm should i post that replay too?So you can recive on sweet :banned!:as well?

I would really like to see how hard i flamed you.

KissTheCooK
7th November 2009, 09:10 PM
Here...
Dav at begin:De si guzzomane 0.0'=Something like whats up d1ck head
So who started,you need glasses? O.o
Some important words from game..
Dav:Zato sto mu mama neda da igra w3 posle 9=Because hes mother dont allow him to play after 9PM
4N.Nooby:Sine retardirana ti mama sto je padala niz stepenice dok si bio u njenom stomaku:Son.Your mother is retarded,she felt down from stairs,while you was in her stomach
4N.Nooby:Neznam mama ti se nije zalila=I dont know your mother didnt complain.

4N-Nooby
7th November 2009, 09:49 PM
Check chat from replay, you told first "wi ste retardi" = "you guys are retarded" before any offend am I right?

"guzzomane" does not mean dickhead and its not offend , you are pretty stupid , u called me retard , until that I didnt told you anything bad , after that I did flamed you and I will flame you every time you repeat your unmannered act.

You are the only one who can be banned coz of 2nd replay for offending me.

Davor
7th November 2009, 09:52 PM
Here...
Dav at begin:De si guzzomane 0.0'=Something like whats up d1ck head

Since when guzomane means dickhead ?
Where do you find words dick and head or anything similar there ?
If you want to bullshit that much on forum at least do it with some style,act less retarded person,this way it's not even interesting to read what you say about us.
Actually guzomane hasnt proper translation to english,cus its not existing word-expression and it's definatelly not any rude or provoking. What else do you want me to say ? Are you are retard ? Yes you are,a big one. I really don't care about xpam manner bans and other kind of shit,and if i really wanted to insult you i would have done it by now. Trying to drag some "naughty" words from my sentences is pathetic. So fuck off = thx

In.My.ConTroL
7th November 2009, 11:35 PM
Calm down girls.
It seems like a "flock of kids" by talking like that.

phaNtom
8th November 2009, 12:45 AM
you forgot
DaV:Ko je noob sada? = Who is noob now?
DaV:Legendarna Izjava = Legendary Statement
etc
etc

Can you upload the replay?

LOGiStiK
8th November 2009, 02:15 PM
Wait for phantom or someone else's decision. Can you do that, girls?

4N-Nooby
8th November 2009, 03:11 PM
Can you upload the replay?

Of course I can , here you go.

phaNtom
9th November 2009, 02:48 PM
DaV noted.
:tclosed: