oompaloompah
7th November 2009, 12:57 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Brandon; oompaloompah or ragepro

2.) Your Age.
I am 18 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
I am from United States, Pennsylvania

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes, 3832.8 KB/sec.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I wish to join the SS inhouse league in order to play amongst better, more qualified players. The league appears to be decent, and fruitful in the learning portion. Maybe I can find a team within the league, because the team I'm in now is not satisfying me too much and I wish to play more higher-skilled DotA matches.

[6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
My manners are not the best; however, my manners are only regarded as bad when I am being shit talked first. My temper could use some work, I lose my temper when I'm playing with people who are intentionally being an asshole. Other than this, my manners and temper are kept, and I am a respectful person.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I consider myself to be a good, well-rounded DotA player. I consider myself advanced, but wish to become more advanced, which is another reason for my wanting to join SS. I play all roles, but if i had to say my best it would either be main/semi-carry or ganker.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I've been playing DotA for roughly 2 1/2 years. I have not done anything good enough to be noted, but I was in cevo-league with clan vicious gaming, but we could not make the distance.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I have two replays, but if possible i would still like a test game.

Keny
7th November 2009, 01:59 PM
Your application is good for a test game. What would you prefer? to play it ? or for us to judge your replays?.

oompaloompah
7th November 2009, 10:00 PM
Well, to be honest, I do not think my replays are of the greatest example of my capabilities, but they do show that, In my opinion, I am good enough to join ss ihl. So, id prefer a review of my replays over the test game, and I was wondering if there's a borderline between deny and acceptance, would a test game be permisable to determine final decisions?

Mr.7error
7th November 2009, 10:35 PM
If a decision cannot be made, then surely a test game would be best to clear any doubt.

Tito
7th November 2009, 11:10 PM
Replays are just fine, I will check them later.

oompaloompah
7th November 2009, 11:29 PM
Thank you for quick replies, I'll be sure to check back later for further analysis.

Tito
7th November 2009, 11:47 PM
Just there is one problem, this is an euro server, and hosting bots are hosted in europe, you'll probably have some delay.

Tito
8th November 2009, 02:03 AM
!vouch

oompaloompah
8th November 2009, 06:18 AM
Well, on garena, I do play with euro hosts, and usually i do not experience more than a second delay, if even that, could that confirm me not having much delay? and ty for vouch, how many do i need?

sublime_
8th November 2009, 08:12 AM
!vouch
and read the rules.

ss-darky
8th November 2009, 10:26 AM
!vouch

added to trials