PDA

View Full Version : vouch request - Zorex

Zorex
7th November 2009, 12:19 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

my real name is Søren. Ingame im called Zorex or CZG|Zorex, while performing with my team

2.) Your Age.

I am 20 years old, and I am enjoying life while doing my education :)

3.) Where are you from?

I am from the little country Denmark right above Big germany. we are known for various things like the mohammed drawings^^

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

yes I can host - speed 40/20
http://www.speedtest.net/result/614777682.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I would like a skilled place to chill and play, when im not scrimming with my team. I've been trying diferent places but I didnt find anything yet that rly matched me. I am very motivated to learn and develop as a player, and I am sure this highly skilled and mature community can help achieve those things. In the meantime I am a positive person and I have good aproach with things :)

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am kinda like the nice guy, telling people what to do etc etc. But like everyone else my temper can raise if someone is herassing me. It is really not a problem for me. played more than 1000 games on dota-league without getting a single pp for flamming. I am understanding towards less experienced players.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I am a rather skilled player, with many years of dota in my backpack. I have good experience with cw's etc both as leader/picker or just casual player. My team got some nice attention lately in denmark including interviews on ganked.dk - in other words we are performing very well and that can be seen on my current skill level

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Played since early 6.XX versions on various teams. Today i am the leader of czgames.dk (an upcomming danish team). I've played a lot of dota-league(http://www.dota-league.com/?section=profile&show=sig&id=114439)^^, nihl, ggc but mostly scrims with my teams. Played in teams like mother goats and forget dota earlyer. feel free to ask if you have other questions :)

there are more replays on czgames.dk under replay section! btw sorry for the lousy english grammar. Been off the school for a while and sadly it shows in my grammar^^

cu ingame

Raptor7
7th November 2009, 12:23 AM
2 advices:

1.Change the quotes on the questions not on the answers
2.Write a lil bit more about yourself or u will get denied for improper request

Zorex
7th November 2009, 12:38 AM
thank you for your advices! I was not done writing yet though

Raptor7
7th November 2009, 01:10 AM
I think it's ok now. Good luck

Keny
7th November 2009, 03:04 PM
!vouch.

eXtasY
7th November 2009, 03:33 PM
!support 2/3

[^RawR^]
7th November 2009, 04:07 PM
Seems like a nice guy :)

sasha
7th November 2009, 05:04 PM
Yeah, great application and great additute shown.
Newcomers could use this as an example how an request should look.

Tito
7th November 2009, 09:38 PM
And your battle net account is?

Mr.7error
7th November 2009, 10:31 PM
Vouched.

Zorex
7th November 2009, 10:36 PM
thanks for the positive feedback. my bnet account is Zorex, but I didnt get an activation mail yet :/