Dark-
6th November 2009, 08:25 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Stefan.
My bnet name is [^DarKneSS^]

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes,im able to host my net speed is 1024/126

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I want to improve my skills with good players and i want to play with my friends there .

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I have good manners,im good guy btw i can lose my nervs easy.example: when i play some good game (ss or smth) and when i fail smth (miss stun or smth w/e) then some cap or some good player start talking smth like : omg gg ff etc etc. then i can lose my nervs to flame sometimes.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I dont know what to say about this cuz i srsly dont know. When i play known(with friends or some low/medium skill leagues(dpl)) or mby pub game(hlr or smth) i play well.but srsly well.BUT when i play ss games(trial) i scared to not fail game.then i fail.(pro engl ^^) and thats it.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
i play dota 2 years first i started on eurobattle.net .i played in some leagues (Hostbot,dpl,ss (like trial))on ggc = some cw's hlr 1/2/3/4/5

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
TG, ill sign after 14th november.

ss-darky
6th November 2009, 09:14 PM
!deny

[SyS]-Killer
6th November 2009, 09:40 PM
you cant play support.

Dark-
6th November 2009, 10:59 PM
-Killer;1033608']you cant play support.
are you sure ?

-FeelMyPain-