6th November 2009, 06:12 PM
Hi Guys !

1.) Your personal and bnet name.

Name: Antoine; Bnet nick: Hype[R]ioN

2.) Your Age.

I am 20 years old.

3.) Where are you from?

I am living in Paris, France. Atm, i study computer science :cool2:

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Not able to host, but will try to do something for this. My net speed is 28mega download and 1 mega upload.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I wanna play in SS league because it seems to be a nice league with skilled players. I have a dota team but they dont play that much so i wanna have a place where i can play with and versus good players :).

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I am a calm guy so manners won't be a problem ^^. I am here to improve not to flame.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I think that i'm a good player, can play all type of heroes except maincarry :), i'm specially good with gangers/ supports / initiate. Lh is not a problem, and always have a TP on me, to help/gang. I'm not the kind of guy who is afk farmin'...

8.) A brief history about yourself.

I played in many french team but they are not known :/. Every season i play on Argh league in division 2/3 : http://www.dota.fr/ligue/index.php?f=league_division&div=3c my team is yGc, and you can also see the kind of heroes i play : http://www.dota.fr/ligue/index.php?f=player_profile&player=IGG-Hyperion. Also played in Dota league div 3/4. I have 2 years of dota clan war experience.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

I have some replays for you, most are 1.23 i'm really sorry for this but you still can see my potm if you don't want to use the warcraft version switcher to see the others :/ and if you need i can try to find more 1.24 replays.

Thx !

Tito
6th November 2009, 06:22 PM
!vouch

HyperLOL
6th November 2009, 06:25 PM
Waow, thx for the very fast answer :tiphat:

ss-darky
6th November 2009, 09:13 PM
!vouch

sasha
6th November 2009, 10:48 PM
I'd vouch you just cause of pic have as ur ava!

Mr.7error
6th November 2009, 10:55 PM
!vouch, added to trials.