mapY^
5th November 2009, 02:21 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Name: Iuliu Bnet nick: bdF^iLikE

2.) Your Age.
I'm 18 years old

3.) Where are you from?
I'm from Bucharest but now I live in Perigueux, France

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No, I'm not since I'm using a router, my net speed is 12mb/s DL and 2.3 mb/S Upload.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Mhm, I'd like to learn some new DotA tricks, to play maybe with more experienced players and have nice Team Games.I play a lot of clan wars, and recently I played against a clan formed of SS top members and we got pwned so bad. I'd like to improve my skills, gang habits, lane control etc and hero combinations.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm usually a nice guy that uses to joke a lot, but sometimes I can lose my temper, hope it won't be the case :). In DotA games I only lose my temper when I'm struggling to win a game and my team doesn't ... You know that feeling when "You play alone :("

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I'm a team player, and I usually help my team to achieve victory. I know the role of each hero in a team and I often try to protect the most important one.Since I'm Chieftain of clan bdF, previously known as rdA, I think I'm a good player. I know Lhit and Deny but I only do it in clan wars and private games, never in pub games. I have good reflexes and reactions when it comes to a gang or a 5v5 battle.

8.) A brief history about yourself.
I play DotA for 5 or 6 years now,initially started by skipping school with my classmates in 6th grade, with some pauses of course . I play clan games for 2 years, I first started being a simple member of clan KORD in may 2008, than I became a Shaman. After a fight with the clan Chieftain I made my own clan in Dec 2008, rdA clan. I play on Bnet for 3 and half years now and I'm a member on Romania Dota League on Garena (wBattle). I use to play a lot of Clan Wars on Bnet/Garena. I find them very competitive games and I like to play without leavers/Lag/noobs.In the past 18 months I think my skills as a player improved considerably.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
I think these Replays are OK.
First game I played Kunkka in CW bdF vs dTm and second one SK in CW bdF vs HH.
PS. I had to change my nickname, I was bdF^SexuL in the replays :)

Draekyan
5th November 2009, 02:40 PM
el e

Tito
5th November 2009, 03:38 PM
deny

mapY^
5th November 2009, 07:22 PM
Are you some kind of a voucher Tito ?

Tito
5th November 2009, 07:24 PM
click (http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=81262)

mapY^
5th November 2009, 07:30 PM
So, i'm denied for good ? :) thanks appreciate :>

-FeelMyPain-
5th November 2009, 08:03 PM
ha:)

Slayzer
5th November 2009, 08:16 PM
epic!

ss-darky
5th November 2009, 10:18 PM
!support for trial 1/3

gogo dont make me regret this

Mr.7error
5th November 2009, 10:25 PM
DarkM;1033280']!support for trial 1/3

gogo dont make me regret this

Unfortunately, thats the same thing I said when I vouched for GoGu becomming captain :))

Leemn
6th November 2009, 12:04 AM

no, he's just an arrogant bastard :))

HOLOCAUST
6th November 2009, 10:04 AM
are u serious?deny this guy kunkka sange rulz dude.

Keny
6th November 2009, 11:39 AM
I think I never see a dual melee lane...TWICE. Crap replay, and nothing impressive from you also. Level 1 sandstorm? what will you do if your team tries a fast fb? or you found a good rune and try a fb mid?.

!deny.

mapY^
6th November 2009, 01:25 PM
k k pro's, sorry for applying :)

Keny
6th November 2009, 01:48 PM
Closed then.