PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?!

J0k3r^
20th October 2009, 12:32 AM
I got banned cause I killed a hero milisec before game ended?
What u want kenyshor?The thing u rage every time u lose is not my problem.
Can any other admin tell me did I deserve 2 day ban for clicking my ulty on hero 1 sec before game ended?
Pure abuse...

eXtasY
20th October 2009, 12:38 AM
Note: Forfeited team has to put heroes on hold position behind the fountain, while the non-forfeiting team immediately, and we do mean immediately, takes the fastest route to the throne/tree and destroy it. Any detours can be valid punishment reason. Neither team is allowed to interfere with the other team's heroes.We fairly ff-ed and sticked to the fountain, but yet you had to chase some kills at it. Not to say that you haven't went straight for the throne when we ffed as well. So its not any kind of abuse abuse, since its written in the rules.

I personally think such thing isnt worth of two days, but since you came on forum without reading or knowing the rules, with this kind of behavior toward a moderator im not going to take my word for you. I really dont know where you guys got idea that you can talk to mods on this way, but i assure you that wont be tolerated. Let this be a lesson how to respect the staff as well.