Ingame Nick: 2nooby4u

2.)
Your Age.

I'm 20 years old atm.

3.)
Where are you from?

I come from Serbia, town - Nis.

4.)
Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

Download/Upload speed: 1024/128 kb/s. And yes, I am able to host.

5.)
State your reason why you want to play here.

I think my skill is decent enough to play in this league. The real reason is of course, because I want to improve my abilities on higher levels playing with experienced players.

6.)
Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Honest, of course... Well, I'm well mannered player as long as my teammates are well mannered and polite. I can't stand flamers, so if they flame, I flame them back just to have their mouth shut, at least for some time. However, you don't have to worry about my manners and temper, if you're polite at least a bit. After all, this is serious league, right?

7.)
Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

As I said before, I think I'm a good player and good enough for this league. I like to play support heroes the most, but it's no problem to play with another rolls, I play for victory, after all...

8.)
A brief history about yourself.

Played many clan wars and private games with friends and their friends. About leagues, nothing special to mention. Only High Level Room 1 on GGC, but that room lost the point with experience hack.

9.)
Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.

I don't have replays of some serious games atm, since I didn't play DotA clan wars or private games in this version, so, I want to sign for a test game, if possible.

That would be all...

~Best Regards :tiphat:

Tito
19th October 2009, 09:16 PM
sure.

gl