PDA

View Full Version : Silverhunter bad manners

DivLo
19th October 2009, 03:08 PM
I don't usually report anyone for flames but this guy pissed me off. Lets look at the screenshots:

1st

I entered dota to play with my friend WiFi.StoneD, I asked them to team me up with him and without any reason this guy tells me : "Jebi ti mater divlo" (I fuck your mother divlo)

2nd

On the start off the game he said "Jebem vam mater svima" (I fuck your mother - speaking to everyone)

3rd

I told him then that "I would keep my mouth shut if I was him" and he replied: "jebi, jebi, jebi" (fuck, fuck, fuck)

4th

Then I told him that his flaming wont last long and he replied: "Yes I flame, problem?"

5th

I told him that he flamed my mother which is a heavy insult and he replied: "I love your mother, I would never insult her." (At least he tried to say that in series of mistype errors.)

6th

"Suti majmune jedan." ("Shut up you monkey.")

And there is a replay, you can see that he kept provoking and insulting me but finally after some time stoped cause I figured that he will eventually stop after I swallow it all and keep my mouth shut.

juniinho
19th October 2009, 03:20 PM
Replay, SS. OK, but /p missing. Anyway, wait the moderator.

Rules:

http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=94183

- If you were flamed in the middle of a custom game, upload a screenshot containing the /p command and upload it in your report.

Silverhunter
19th October 2009, 03:22 PM
This Guy Is A Totally Looser You Think I Told All This Stuff For Real???I Dont Even Know What That Things I Told Means 1st Of All i told it for fun and second you taking too way serious the things that others tell you you are a noob join pros game and than you want me not too insult you???next time dont join pros game so we can play a nice game and not a game full of noobs!

You Can Lock My Account For 3 5 10 1000 Days it will not change something that guy is noob and this was a pros game and he wanted me not too insult you?you told me fucker too but you dont print that do you??you only looking a guy get banned because u think you are better or because you have nervous+all my friends i insult them and maybe i insult you too but i tell it only for fun why i should insult you or your mother i dont even know you...just next time please please dont join Experts Game! The Title Was 5v5 -apso eu Experts Bl On! Not 5v5 -apso Noobs Game Join All!

[GTP]
19th October 2009, 03:40 PM
I know this guy He thinks he is pro because he wins pub games with his team
:noob:

MiZiGe
19th October 2009, 03:41 PM
how nice of you to come around and admit your were the one flaming...

DotA skills are in no relation to someone's personality, obviously, even if you suck at it, there is still no need to degrade someone with your retarded flaming.

Silverhunter muted 3 days.