PDA

View Full Version : Few questions...

Slayzer
18th October 2009, 05:27 PM
Can I have some reasonable explanation for ban after this game? I mean really I could understand ban for some fail games(axe and venge which are 2 out of 30 games I played since ladder reset) but this one? Cmn,am I guilty for warlock not using his ultimate to initiate? Or maybe sleeping team when I come to gang(zeus and bb farming when I came to gang) or maybe for not buying wards which were always on cooldown or in warlock's inventory?
About that lag thing....I really cant control it game before dazzle one I didnt have a single spike (enchantress) I dont know what is happening with our provider SBB as far as I know everyone who is SBB user has deceressed internet speed, hope they gonan fix it soon.
Anyway what should people think of league that is banning player from top10? How many times our capts were totaly outpicked(generaly talking about league)?
Now I know that I am not in form and that I am playing worse than I was playing since stopped playing dota(2-3 months ago). But Still I think ban based on dazzle replay isnt kinda fair. I usually dont comment on admins/vouchers decission but since I got few comments from opponents who were stunned by keny's decission to ban me I really had to post this thread...If you dont want to reconsider decision at least give me some reason to ban, I think I deserve at least that, I was always polite in channel so really ban withouth a word to explain, show some manners at least...

Regards, Slayzer.:tiphat:

eXtasY
18th October 2009, 05:34 PM
No offence, but from my point of view you should be unvouched. You totally failed in most of games you played with me recently, always complaining about lag, huge pings and similar. I dont know why exactly you got banned, but any voucher who did it has my vote to support it.

Avner
18th October 2009, 05:41 PM
I'm not on his side, but I can assure you that SBB had serious problems with the connection these days.

Slayzer
18th October 2009, 05:42 PM
I realise that I had few really bad games last 2 weeks, I had few good ones, but in last game I think some other players failed more than me... well ban with some explanation is something I can accept, although I would really like oppinion about that dazzle game.

eXtasY
18th October 2009, 05:48 PM
I'm not on his side, but I can assure you that SBB had serious problems with the connection these days.

Im on sbb as well, but im responsible enough to check my connection before i decide to play. But again, its acceptable that you get surprised by ISP one game, but it cant happen in almost all.

Slayzer
18th October 2009, 06:00 PM
well yes, I missed few games when I had ping over 70, but I played ench game 5 mins before this one and I had no spikes...

Tayschrenn
18th October 2009, 07:31 PM
Didn't see sp replay etc. but I like to play with Slayzer. :E
Imho he is good enough.

Keny
18th October 2009, 09:28 PM
Putting 2 replays in wich you did good, mostly because your team also did very good have nothing to do with the fact that you're a weak player. You always complain about lagg, and all the games you had with me you failed, also I obs'ed a few games in wich you also played and I saw that you lack basics big time. Why dont you uploaded your lion replay? so we can watch that and see you with 0 harras on lane, missing stuns, trying stuns on potm over hex,etc,etc.

Slayzer
18th October 2009, 09:49 PM
Man you unvouched me based on that replay I played good, u are just denying urself... So its like you unovuched me coz u gone rage after lost game so u need to blame someone really nice manners from one staff member. Like I didnt showed how can I play when I dont have spikes, No1 complained about my games when I didnt have lag. Still that is no excuse for me I shouldn't have played those games. go close it I will re-apply in 1 month.

eXtasY
18th October 2009, 09:51 PM
To be honest slayzer, i asked for your unvouch a quite longer time ago. No one gets unvouched because of one game.

To clear up, this was done by keny and supported by me and dark.

Slayzer
18th October 2009, 09:55 PM
Well yes even I would agree with that unvouch coz I really played bad, but not after those last two games I got unvouched w/o a word said. Well there was something said by keny:"I cant stand your games and your lag" not exactly but it was something like that.Get some manners I deserved at least that.

Keny
18th October 2009, 10:00 PM
I cant stand your "GAMES". That in proper english doesnt mean I will go ban you because of that game of yours. You werent remove because we wanted to give you more chances to prove that you can handle games. Please prove me wrong, apply again after 1 month, I will be more than happy to say I was wrong.

[SyS]-Killer
18th October 2009, 10:17 PM
slayzer is decent. incorrect unvouch imo.
lol came out of my mouth.

FLaMeSeeKeR
18th October 2009, 11:40 PM
To be honest slayzer, i asked for your unvouch a quite longer time ago. No one gets unvouched because of one game.

To clear up, this was done by keny and supported by me and dark.

Sorry, I had to write it. I was removed from Safelist because of one game. Game which wasn't failed by me at all. :)

:cool:

Keny
19th October 2009, 12:33 AM
I dont get it, why users keep posting words like : "he is decent imo, etc, etc". Did anybody asked you anything? this isnt a poll, stop spamming with useless posts.

PS: Hellboy I dont know who you are, but your posts are deleted because they are irrelevant with this thread.
Can I close this now?.

Slayzer
19th October 2009, 12:57 AM
artan counted as user go close it.