17th October 2009, 10:45 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
hi my name is Hrvoje Mikasek
bnet: Skupljac

2.) Your Age.

i am 29 years old

3.) Where are you from?

Varazdin, Croatia

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

not able to host, 4096/256

5.) State your reason why you want to play here

well, there are few reasons. first, it looks like its well organised and moderaters give free time for this and thats great. second, judgeing on replays lvl of gameplay is preety high. third, i wanna c if i am able to play on that lvl.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

i´m a calm guy, well mannered and i have easy to get along temper. i have a job where i´m on the top and when i´m home i like to relax and let others to command. i have no problem listening to others. only thing i am sensitive about is my family-leave them out and i´m cool.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

this is tough one. i´ve been playing dota since 6.27(few years). i have been reading many guides and watched many good replays. i have learned a lot but i rearly had chance to test my skills against strong players ,playing with and against good team. i covered the basics( i hope) but good teamplay is something i will have to work on( with help of some good commanders i hope).

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

like i said, playing since 6.27. in that time i played billion pub games and just a several clanwars. now i dont have time to play as much i would like to, so one good pub game out of 20 or 30 is not an option 4 me. i want that games i play be = time well spent. didn´t play leagues or other competitions.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

don´t have replay. would like to sign in 4 a test game.

Mr.7error
17th October 2009, 11:50 AM
Go right ahead and sign for the testgame.