PDA

View Full Version : Just an vouch request from GTFO_xD

VengeanceIsMine
14th October 2009, 09:20 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Robert Bus and my bnet name is GTFO_xD.

2.) Your Age.
Im 19 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
Im Serbian. I live in Gunaras thats a small village near B.Topola in Vojvodina.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I can't. My net speed is 512/256 kb/s.(Cable)

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I play dota almost 5 years ago, and i had only a few nice game. I wanna play with skilled players to play with others like a team. I'm tired from pub games. Leavers newbies and flamers in every game. I hope i can find real opponents and team in ss.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm always peaceful. My bro is the only 1 who can make me angry.:D I love to joke and funny things. Im not a typical flamer. Sometimes i swear but i can moderate myself.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I can say im an old school player. I dont have fav hero. I love all of em.My fav game mode is AR and CM becouse i hate to pick hero. Im not specialized on any hero becouse dota is not about that few "imba" hero. For me theres no bad hero. The games is always depend on skills and the teamplay.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
As i said earlyer im an old school player. I played dota 5 years ago with pauses. Max was 1 year becouse i was Lineage2 addict but seems like i cant forget my "Love". I dont have any experience from championship.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I dont have any usefull video what i can post here... I hope ill get a chance to show my skills in a test game.

sublime_
14th October 2009, 10:35 PM
Go ahead.

Tayschrenn
14th October 2009, 11:51 PM
Another retarted nick. Jeez

VengeanceIsMine
15th October 2009, 12:10 AM
WoW! The nick matters:D Since when?
Why do blame us? You dont have better things to do?

eXtasY
15th October 2009, 12:23 AM
You dont have better things to do?He doesn't, and it seems this makes him quite happy, so who are we to take it from him :)

Good luck at test game.

p.s. <3 tay