PDA

View Full Version : Vouch Request

PROTOZZ
14th October 2009, 04:10 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My personal name is Milan Novakovic,and bnet name is [Utf]ProtosS.

2.) Your Age.

I'm 17 years old,almost 18.

3.) Where are you from?

I'm from Serbia,Aleksinac.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

No,unfortunately,I'm not able to host,and my net speed is 1024/128.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I want to see skill level in ss league and to compare it to garena leagues.I want to meet some new friends as well,and to remind myself on old friendships I've had here.I've used to have good time on Bnet,so that's one more reason for making this vouch application.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Honestly,I usually don't flame,but when I got provoked by some newb or retarded flamer,I have a custom to respond equivalently.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

In my opinion,I've improved a lot since I play in some leagues on garena.I used to play just carry heroes.But from time to time,I learned babysitting,tanking,roaming.My favorite heroes are Nevermore,because of dagger + ultimate,I simply adore that combination,and crystal maiden,because of her skills,which can be very useful in competitive games,and aura which is very helpful to teammates.Clockwerk is one more hero which I prefer to play.I like his importance in team,his role at all.He easily makes first blood with his first spell,can be used like wards because of his rockets,very good initiator with his ultimate,and he easily can escape of ganking using his second spell.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any) (in quotes)

I've been playing Dota for 1.5 year.First,I played on bnet,I was vouched hostbot,played there a lot of games.Then I moved to garena,where I have been premium member,because of won tournament on it.Then I got vouched in dpl,gm league and so on.Nowadays,I manage to join ss,to learn something more about DotA,to play more competitive games and be progress as much as I can.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

First replay : I was playing clockwerk in dpl.I know I missed second spell twice or something like that.

Second replay : Sorry for posting,because it's pub,but I think in this replay all required skills for carry hero are shown.

Third replay : This is not 1.24b patch,but it should be watched,I was playing dirge in this cw and I think I was very useful.

Edit : I also played vs. Tito(Tito^.^ on garena).I was tide,and I had nice items and initiated very well.I think tito can approve it.

I also would wish luck to other players who made their vouch requests to get vouched.Thanks in advance.

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
14th October 2009, 08:31 PM
Good luck m8 :)
U pwned Tito on dpl that means perma autovouch and +10 win on ladder :D

mangaq.
14th October 2009, 09:32 PM
About the replay Nevermore,
The Scourge have 2 super noob (Zeus - Riki), they left soon -.-.
Even riki left only 6mn before the game, but he had lv 9, and others are >16 .....

eXtasY
15th October 2009, 01:29 AM
Is there any chance to see a replay where you played as a ganger or an initiator? That leviathan replay where you played with tito would be quite appropriate.

Slayzer
15th October 2009, 01:51 AM
give a chance to our great friend PROSTOR:) just to say gl:)

PROTOZZ
15th October 2009, 02:49 PM
Is there any chance to see a replay where you played as a ganger or an initiator? That leviathan replay where you played with tito would be quite appropriate.

If he has a replay,or someone who played with us,unfortunately I havent saved it.If he has autosaving replays checked option,he probably has it.

Kepaa
15th October 2009, 03:28 PM
Think he can handle ss games...sup!

Tayschrenn
15th October 2009, 04:45 PM
Honestly,I usually don't flame,but when I got provoked by some newb or retarded flamer,I have a custom to respond equivalently.

Hey, being a newb isn't a crime. We all were (or are ^^) newbs once.
Imho deny for this retarted answer.

Tayschrenn
15th October 2009, 04:46 PM
hey, being a newb isn't a crime. We all were (or are ^^) newbs once.

+1

PROTOZZ
15th October 2009, 04:49 PM
Hey, being a newb isn't a crime. We all were (or are ^^) newbs once.

Me tard,me got pwnt,me go kill myself.

Jovic
15th October 2009, 06:33 PM
Me tard,me got pwnt,me go kill myself.

more oxygen for the rest.. go ahead!

PaPaMaG
16th October 2009, 03:03 AM
protty best nick

ba4eq
16th October 2009, 11:45 AM
mag fan of sandwich's?

btw not allways newbs r flamers tbh :)

Keny
16th October 2009, 12:23 PM
Imo your attitude isnt suited for this community.
Deny.

PROTOZZ
16th October 2009, 12:37 PM
I was just joking,nothing more.I havent offended anyone.Sorry if I'm wrong.

Keny
16th October 2009, 12:55 PM
I wasnt.

Kaiai
16th October 2009, 04:54 PM
ahahahahah owned.

Tito
17th October 2009, 09:21 PM
!support

[gdl]shadow
17th October 2009, 09:35 PM
kaikaikai shvaba!