PDA

View Full Version : Safelist request

Vasa_L.
14th October 2009, 02:47 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
My name is Nikola,and xpam acc is Vasa_L.

2.) Your Age.
I am 18 years old...

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia,Vlasotince.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Nope. It sucks 512/64 ... -.-

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Expect good players. No annoying leavers. Much funnier than public games...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Don't think I've ever flamed anyone. I get pissed off often,but don't show that ingame...

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Well you can't expect from me to be objective when talking about myself,but I think I am able to keep up with you.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Not celebrated much on that field... Eurobattle ones only...

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
The newest one. We didn't have one more player so we had to take pubber. Game quality didn't change much. Hope I did fine support...

eXtasY
15th October 2009, 01:34 AM
You were dazzle, but snipe had to buy chicken. Since you haven't bought starting wards as well, you had just enough money to start the game with... headress. Such things are not supposed to be seen in ss. Very bad application as an addition to it, so by my side you have - Deny 1/3

ss-darky
15th October 2009, 02:56 AM
deny 2/3

Vasa_L.
15th October 2009, 12:51 PM
Well no1 said that I would get headress if I played at ss. And btw it was an agreement between me and sniper who was sitting near me in caffe. I never get headress as a frist item-it is retarded,I know,but it was only a friend game.
I think i contributed to the game enough,although without wards,but ok. Ofc I can play that test game...

Raptor7
15th October 2009, 01:27 PM
Here is a tip: when u make an application for a league u really wanna get vouched in, u place a replay in which you did your best, and not some "friend game", since moderators will judge your replay as if this is your highest level of skill and knowledge. Good luck!

Keny
15th October 2009, 08:22 PM
Closed.