PDA

View Full Version : Lol

BipolarKittens
14th October 2009, 12:09 AM
I think this is kinda funny. I've been trying to connect every once and awhile for 30 minutes. I finally get in, head to the W3 channnel and say

"Hey, could anyone else get in?" I frown as my words don't appear in chat, and re-type it. in about 20 seconds, they both appear right next to each other at the same time.

I then type /ping and nothing appears for a long time. I give up and come back, frowning when it says my latency is 9617. Woo. 9,000 ping.

How is anyone playing like this? I think you should just take the server down until this is resolved.

Focused
14th October 2009, 12:11 AM
there is 1 of these 2 reasons that play a part
1. your internet connection speed has been lowered by your provider
2. server is lagging ( they did some changed yesterday and they might be tweaking it )

Tecktonik.
14th October 2009, 02:13 AM
I hope they will repair the server as soon as possible because i am really bored without games . NO BATTLENET NO LIFE :)

eXtasY
15th October 2009, 12:19 AM
I hope they will repair the server as soon as possibleMake sure that server staff is doing everything in its power to do so. We, more then anyone, want that moment to be as soon as possible :)

However we will continue looking at moonstar pic for today... his pics are so sexy that we cannot hold ourselves. :)