PDA

View Full Version : Vouch request MangaQ.

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 08:38 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name

Personal : Pham Thanh Son
Bnet : MangaQ.

2.) Your Age.
I'm 20 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
I'm studying in France.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I can't host with my internet connection (cuz it's wifi and not good enough), but I can host through PartiHost.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I wanna play pro Dota games so that I can improve my skills.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm calm and I'm only angry when some noob host kick me, ban me after i pwn him .

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I can play well every position and every heroes (even techies). I can last hit/deny well. I know when to join the combat, warding,... Especially I remember almost the mana cost of dota skills so that I know with those mana points, what my enemy can do.
My favortite heroes are Enigma, Phantom Assasin, Meepo, EarthShaker, Nevermore, Rhasta...

8.) A brief history about yourself.
I often play pub games with/without my friends, and I won some small dota tournois in France.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements
Here are 2 replays which I played Engima and Nevermore.
If it's not enough, I can post another replay which I played Rhasta.

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 11:38 AM
More replay.
Anyway there are some replays which I played with differents nickname (seojisoo or Tossgirlseo).

Tito
13th October 2009, 03:09 PM
deny - based on first enigma replay you uploaded.

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 03:13 PM
Why?? @_@.
Anyway I just post replay I played, I didn't check if it's a 5vs5 up to the end or there were some leavers or not.
As I remember the replay "Very Nice game - Enigma MangaQ..w3g" is good
And "Nevermore vs Nets' team.w3g‎", my nevermore farm as fast as Yamateh, Loda, lol XD.

Tito
13th October 2009, 03:21 PM
Might be, but your enigma gets void stone first item.

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 03:34 PM
Might be, but your enigma gets void stone first item.
Lol,
I watched many replay which pro used Enigma.
They always buy ring of basilius.
And after some matchs with Engima, I found that Void stone is 100 times better than Basilius.
I always make item for enigma like this :
2 Mantle (+3 int), 2 mana potions + 1 chicken.
After using those 2 mana potions I will get ~875 gold ---> Void stone.
With Void stone, I can farm in the woods without losing any mana...
Void stone --> Boots ---> Perserverance ---> Blink or Rush linken if they have Doom - Butcher, Treant,...
Anyway, you treat me as the last time I request for ss channel :).
That game I played Visage, and my team have no tanker, but visage can tank so that I made vanguard for him. It was the final match of a small tournois. And we won that match cuz I alway survived in every combats.
But when I posted the replay here, 1 voucher said that "Vanguard for Visage, deny" :cool2:.
I think items for heroes should be built up to the match.
I'm Vietnamese so that I watch every dota matchs which Star Boba ( 1 vietnamese team) plays.
Last time in 2 matchs SB vs CH, SB vs NoT ( PC league). SB|Soso.on used Visage botch match. But the first matched, he built : Phase - Mekans - HoD- Heart. The 2nd match (right after the 1st match), he built : Phase - Maelstrom ---> Eye of Skadid --> Mjollnir --->Cruissar.
As PA or Jugenaut, if you can't farm Batlte Fury at mn 15-->20, you should choose S-Y or others items. It's not that we always have to make Fury for them..

[YuMa]Ale
13th October 2009, 04:28 PM
u buy only one chicken with enigma?why not 5 chickens

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 04:35 PM
Ale;1026994']u buy only one chicken with enigma?why not 5 chickens
If I buy 5 chickens, I will farm 5 dagons for them....

[^RawR^]
13th October 2009, 04:46 PM
Hmm you're Vietnamese and since our hosts are European you won't have delay/trouble playing on them?

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 04:55 PM
3.) Where are you from?

I'm studying in France.

Slayzer
13th October 2009, 05:00 PM
Blink or Rush linken if they have Doom - Butcher, Treant,...

Ever thought about making first item dagger? I mean doom wont even have time to use ulti since u could catch him with ur own first...

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 05:08 PM
yeah as I told " Blink or..."
It's not "linken or blink..."

sublime_
13th October 2009, 08:01 PM
stop spam already

Tayschrenn
13th October 2009, 10:09 PM
Go deny him for retarted nick. (yes, allmighty Q at the end).

Bonzy
13th October 2009, 11:36 PM
You can farm forest constantly from lvl 1 with enigma just with bazilus and then just go for blink , and after that it isn't very important what you'll buy , your main job is to just blink in and cast an ultimate on as much heroes as you can and after you can die and you didn't fail , as early as you can so you gotta go blink firstly. The ganks with stun are also important , but not close like ultimate.

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 11:58 PM
lol?
Deny for retard nick?
Cuz i'm admired SB|MangaQQQ aka SB|MangaEcchi.
He plays Rhasta as a legend, he can always stuck the enemy with his ulti (no need to hex, or use Eul).
And I don't think there is any pb with this nickname.
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5585/mangaq.jpg (http://img246.imageshack.us/i/mangaq.jpg/)

Tayschrenn
14th October 2009, 12:19 AM
Fair one. Tay approves.

SerbFromKrajina
14th October 2009, 03:02 AM
With enigma u shold buy chicken , 1 tangos and about 8 potions of mana then go to woods and farm for blink then get avatar ..

mangaq.
14th October 2009, 07:56 AM
up up approve me pls gooooo

HOLOCAUST
14th October 2009, 09:24 AM
deny this pro.

YoP.Shinigami
14th October 2009, 02:20 PM
I think he sounds reasonable o,O what about testgame?

Mr.7error
14th October 2009, 06:22 PM
Deny based on rhasta replay.

ss-darky
14th October 2009, 08:37 PM
lol attribute bonus lvl 2?

deny

mangaq.
14th October 2009, 09:05 PM
DarkM;1027485']lol attribute bonus lvl 2?

deny
lol, that picture that I want to let Artanthos that my nikname is from the nikname of SB|MangaQQQQQ (StarsBoba team). Because Artanthos said that

Go deny him for retarted nick. (yes, allmighty Q at the end).
And SB|MangaQQQ aka SB|MangaEcchi is a pro Rhasta player =)).
Do you know why he builds like that?
Cuz he can use his ulti to block the enemy even they are moving, he doesn't need to use the combo (ulti - trap -...., or eul to make sure that the ulti will block the enemy). He will only learn 1 skill 3th up to the match. And he starts to learn skill 3 and 2 from the level 8...
You can download the replay from here [VfV]DarkM and learn how MangaEcchi plays Rhasta, it's the Asian Dota Championship III round 7 (SB vs Mineski).
http://www.garena.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=841260&extra=page%3D1
And you can go to that link to know that people commented about Rhasta of MangaEcchi...
Next time please don't treat something before you know clearly about it [VfV]DarkM. And if you don't build like that, it's not that other progamer can't build like that. (I don't say that if I do like them, it's good for me, I'm jus admired them, not a copy-cat).
For exemple : I saw 1 progamer played Leviathan (Tide hunter) and he built Gush + stats in a final match of a league (i can't remember his name).
I think that if he posts his replay here, [VfV]DarkM will say "Deny, stats at lv 2,.." before watching the replay XD.

eXtasY
15th October 2009, 01:44 AM
I watched many replay which pro used Enigma.
They always buy ring of basilius.
And after some matchs with Engima, I found that Void stone is 100 times better than Basilius.As i remember, for the difference from void stone, basilius grants armor bonus to allied unis nearby, so low armored malevolents who're supposed to take damage instead of you quite benefit the same. That's the actual reason for its importance for enigma early game.

We do not really care what some azian guy is doing, since we're here to judge your gameplay, not his, and surely you're not on the same skill level as him to make such skill build experiments. Deny 3/3 , based on Rhasta replay as well.