View Full Version : ss req nefarel

Nefarel
13th October 2009, 12:22 AM
1. Your personal and bnet name.

Nefarel

2. Your Age.

3. Where are you from?

Poland.

4. Are you're able to host, and what's your net speed.

Yes, 2mbit.

5. State your reason why you want to play here.

I like to play dota and without decent opponents game isn't satisfying me even if I win. On public it's hard to finish a game 5v5, because of leavers and noobs. I think there will be different because of people who knows how to play and do not act childish.

6. Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

I'm calm, but if someone is acting like an idiot I'm taking necessary actions. I never flame without the proper reason. When there are people who needs help or advice in game I'm very pleased to help them.

7. Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

Best player in the world. I know how to deny/last hit, what items to buy, when to gank. I like to play good heroes like riki or strygwyr because dota isn't balanced around 1v1.

8. A brief history about yourself

I'm playing dota for long since the first version. Mostly on pubs with my friends, but also played some clan wars. I can say I'm very experienced player, in my clan i'm considered as very good player.

9. Replay which will show your skills, with satisfying all noted ss requirements.

I don't have and because of that I would like to apply for a test game. Hopefully I won't miss this one.

MiZiGe
13th October 2009, 01:21 AM
(just before you get denied, try to improve your request - add more information about you, your dota skills and manners, and why you want to play in SS. I am sure you can produce at least two sentences for these questions)

Keny
13th October 2009, 10:34 AM
You have 24h to improve your application.

sublime_
13th October 2009, 12:31 PM
damn hes best player on the planet.

mangaq.
13th October 2009, 12:50 PM
Best player in the world. I know how to deny/last hit, what items to buy, when to gank.

Amazing :O

Raptor7
13th October 2009, 02:30 PM
Best player in the world. I know how to deny/last hit, what items to buy, when to gank.
He knows when to gank to :O

mILOSbRE
13th October 2009, 02:36 PM
U dont need tg.. u best :D

YoP.Shinigami
13th October 2009, 03:08 PM
It would be really cool if he really is THE best player :D and thus kick our asses, wiping some smirks.

@Nefarel, I'm positive that the edit you did won't be enough, make 2 lines of text on the questions please, or you won't get the chance to show the vouchers what level of play you can provide.

eXtasY
15th October 2009, 01:50 AM
Best player in the world

Im glad that you considered answering our questions seriously.

Deny 1/3

Keny
15th October 2009, 02:52 PM
!2/3
Veto rights : 3/3, closed.