PDA

View Full Version : Why I get Locked?

Brandy
10th October 2009, 02:58 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95732

Hey,

I wonder why you locked my account.

Firstly: I didn't even loading abuse, my connection just broke. I have one of those wireless modems you can plug into your USB-port, and then connect it to the internet, like a phone. However it requires a 3G-network, which is sent by the telephone operator who offers this service.

However, sometimes if there are too many people using it at same time, the 3G-connection will disappear, causing either a disconnect or extreme lag.

Secondly: I said I don't care a s**t about my stats with that account. That's true, it's just my fun account that I use to test and invent new strategies. However, I really care about that account, I have become known with it along some persons and I'm even a shaman of a clan with that account.

Thirdly: It was first time I was reported (and by a guy I've had conflicts with before) so I ask you to unban me and give me a note instead, please.

Thanks.

Felixar
10th October 2009, 03:23 PM
Hi,Brandy

Please wait for reply of phantom
I am sure he will answer as soon as he can.

MiZiGe
10th October 2009, 03:49 PM
what a great way to set up your bot, brandy...

so now you can ask for unmute for it too.

Brandy
10th October 2009, 03:59 PM
Does that have anything to do with this?

And once again, uberarthazz666 is not my account; I don't even know it's password.

To make it clear, there is a list of my currently used accounts:

Brandy = My bot
Ultimatefagster = My fun account
Whisky = My real account
ANGRY_TURKEY = Account I shared with my friend. (He has to use it since uberarthazz666 is muted.)

Edit: Oh sorry, I understood you wrong.. Are you now gonna stalk my every move to see if you could find another reason to punish me somehow? And btw, I see no real reason for a mute. You might as well remove the "Clan ED" entirely, since I bet it's name offends you very much, too =/

Another Edit: And my signature! How could you have missed it? Doesn't it threaten the whole community of law-abiding citizens? Yes, I think it is a good enough reason for a permanent forum ip-ban, isn't it?! You also could as well ban my every server account and ip permanently so I couldn't corrupt the innocent minds with my radical thoughts anymore..

phaNtom
10th October 2009, 04:29 PM
First report:
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=94195

Second report:
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95732

Quote from "THE BOOK":

- Clear case ... - User will be "noted". ( If he was already " noted " before, user will have his account locked. )

No, your acc won't be unlocked. Any other questions?

Brandy
10th October 2009, 04:33 PM
Sorry, didn't know I have been reported before..

But seriously, I have not done anything with a purpose; If you don't believe just compare Ultimatefagster's and Whisky's stats..

MiZiGe
10th October 2009, 05:13 PM
I am not STALKING you, I do not care in the slightest about your or what you do. nick Brandy made an offensive comment on the main channel + it is a bot, which is a double reason to ban for channel + flame = mute.

Keep your very funny clan name, until someone reports it. And when you will eventually find out how to make your self interesting other than flaming, that will be a happy moment for all of us.

You have your answer from phantom.

:tclosed: