PDA

View Full Version : BeetleJustice

Davor
8th October 2009, 03:45 PM
Can i have my old account (Beetlejustice) unlocked? Basior locked it like 2 years ago under very weird circumstances where one xpam player (hes still playing here) told him i had ladder reset on it (i really did,and it was reseted by Nery cause i was rank 1 with 34lvl and rank 2,3etc where at least 7-8lvls lower. So u can imagine how many games i could find those days. Like 2 per month. So Basior told me something like "you know dude i have nothing against you but for me reseting ladder is like level upp" and since then its locked,but another weird thing is that,since then i see many ppl changing their nick names on server even if its "staff" option only,editing "registered user" option on forum frequently even if its "also only for staff",reseting ladder and such things. Which is very strange,many of them arent in xpam staff nor banned for reseting ladder. I mean its not strange for me cus ive seen and i know many things which are happening around here and dont know whats written there in ban list for BJ acc cause mr.xfire decided to add few more ban reasons manualy. To be clear,i dont care for that acc,i just want to fix some unfair things which disgust me.

MiZiGe
8th October 2009, 04:10 PM
your account has been going up and down all the time (several reports, locked for disc, unbanned then banned again after basically lvlupping after clearing of stats). Same goes for a few of your other accounts, and even forum accounts...

and I do not see your point here.
You want what? Justice? From who?

Davor
8th October 2009, 04:47 PM
Whats my point? Read again maybe you get it. But whats your point? Me banned? Where? Maybe on forum but forum has nothing to do with server. Why u people try fighting with no sence? Funny

4N-Nooby
8th October 2009, 05:04 PM
Main reason for account locking was coz stats were reseted by Nery ( Admin ) , then Basior ( Admin ) came online and banned him coz his ladder got reseted , whats the point ? Account got banned coz 1 Administrator descision by other Administrator? Its really not fair.

MiZiGe
8th October 2009, 05:16 PM
yeah, I know what the reason is.

However, you kinda skip the timeline.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
the clearing of the stats was something like 13th /mb 12th/ July 2007. In two days, Beetlejustice was something close to 50-0, which I am not saying is not possible. But the point is he cried for getting is stats cleared for a long time and then started lvl upping immediately afterwards. The ban for lvl-up was a common agreement, not only Basiors.

you then caused some uproar here: http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=74838&highlight=Beetlejustice

and eventually, your account was def. locked on 29th Nov. 2008 - by Nery.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

But let me tell you this, I am just trying to get you talk :) I will not break the ban, nor can I talk for the guys who dealt with it at that time. I am just giving you what I see. And I still do not see what the major injustice here was.

Smurf
8th October 2009, 05:18 PM
Let me try and be funny a bit : No,account stays locked.