PDA

View Full Version : unban reaquest

Maniakson
7th October 2009, 10:26 PM
neuromantis^fly
bad manered
i get resolution (3day ban) but i ma still banned

my thread closed ,and there is wirten ban will be working for 3 days. but 3 days pass away and my account still locked pls check it and unlock it. as fast as possible pls i am horny 3 days without eurobattle.net...

MiZiGe
8th October 2009, 01:22 AM
Can you please post the thread were you were locked + give some reason to unban you (because, just the the fact that the period expired is not necessarily a reason good enough for unban). Basicaly, explain your case with a few words ;)

(oh, now I see it, I know I have seen your name somewhere... http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95555 so now, the rest is up to you)

Slayzer
8th October 2009, 02:26 AM
LOL, give him unban I was laughing so much when I saw that thing about democracy:)

Maniakson
8th October 2009, 05:54 PM
lol i realy dont understand this u make here some rules but u dont care about that. MIZIGE i shouldnt explain u something casue everything is clear i get 3 day ban- words of phantom and tp_moonstar """""Your ban stay for 3 days."""" and my punishment expired today its 5th day i am banned just repair your mistake unban me and all will be ok. And turn is on you not on me.

MiZiGe
8th October 2009, 06:05 PM
If I was in your place, I would NOT relate to that unban request, since you behaved like a total ignorant there - in my opinion.
Be it as you wish however, wait for TP_Moonstar or a hacks mod to unban you, as I am not going to do it.

Maniakson
8th October 2009, 06:21 PM
it was said to me dont pull here things form real life. say me how i threaten server when i am ignorant btw its only your subjective opinion.

TP_MoonStar
8th October 2009, 06:22 PM
Removed because i'm sure you wont do that thing again. :)

Enjoy your stay.

Maniakson
8th October 2009, 06:28 PM
man thx and sorry for that attacking way of requesting for unban i am sorry all of us do sometimes things which later regret.
really i am glad everything ok now

MiZiGe
8th October 2009, 06:46 PM
happy times.

:tclosed: