Slayzer
7th October 2009, 03:52 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Milos, xpam acc: [Tems]NoC0NTRoL

2.) Your Age.
16 years old.

3.) Where are you from?
From Zrenjanin, town in Serbia.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
I am not able to host, net speed 1mb/ps.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I have been in many leagues, but never in safelist I've watched several replays of ss games, and I could see that there are many intresting games there, I have few friends in safelist who invited me, [TemS]Slayzer, [4H]4lokin and others...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper
I almost never lose my mind and flame, althogh there were some situations like when I see that player takes first item boots or make some stupid moves/feed. But that happens rarely. I use English in chat unless everyone from my team can undrestand Serbian.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I would say mid skilled player as first step in improving ur skill is to see what are your mistakes. So I would really like to learn more from you guys, get experience in some quality games.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Huh, I started playing dota 3 years ago, but havent played any serious games till I joined Hostbot league, than I started playing some ladder games, watching pro replays so when Hostbot crushed I went to GGC and started playing leagues like dotaleague, pgc, div... We played some country-inhouse tournaments on ggc(nick: Crazy-Milosh).

I would like to apply for test game, as all my replays are from 23 version...
Best wishes:tiphat:

Keny
7th October 2009, 03:03 PM
And this is your forum account ?.

Tito
7th October 2009, 05:09 PM
Make sure he reads the rules and the requirements.

gl at tg.