PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Spork solo stats

GreenPeon
6th October 2009, 10:12 PM
Hello admins, I have 1 simple question. Who and why has been reseting Sporks solo stats? I've seen that he got reseted solo stats again today and he got solo stats reseted 2 weeks ago or maybe less. That isn't fair and I would like know who has been doing this.

DepReM
12th October 2009, 03:40 AM
Nobody reseted spork's stats, as you can see here (searching for spork): http://banlist.eurobattle.net/banlist/

GreenPeon
12th October 2009, 06:44 PM
Then how do you explain that he was rank 1 few weeks ago then got solo stats reseted, got 105-6 or so and now again got solo stats reseted... you should investigate who is doing this because this is clearly not fair and its giving him huge boost in % overall in account.
And btw, I didn't say Spork STATS, i said Spork's solo stats. That is huge difference.

Spork
12th October 2009, 08:27 PM
i got reseted so i can catch u in ladder, and ur other accounts, so u can cry @ forum whole day :/

GreenPeon
12th October 2009, 08:31 PM
I have only this account because I'm not no lifer like you nooby.

GreenPeon
20th October 2009, 10:56 AM
So any admin could answer please on this topic? I don't see point in reseting Spork's solo stats all the time, for me it's clearly upping stats on his account which needs to be punished. Ban him and punish the admin who is doing this all the time.

TBK.Goldy
20th October 2009, 11:24 AM
Must talk to Njubek333 about this. When I do that, I'll post here what he said.

Davor
20th October 2009, 01:51 PM
Relax GP,you remember i was also resetting ladder 2 years ago on BJ acc,same as Spork. The only difference is that he kept playing on his acc and i got my acc locked cus of you and basior :D If we close our eyes on that,yes,it's the same. I don't blame Spork,nor i have something against him,don't get me wrong. But i had to say this.

Combo-kRaL
20th October 2009, 11:13 PM
getting reset always its very good for make imba stats u will be play vs all noobs later get reset huh? its nice :D

Spork
21st October 2009, 11:47 AM
said lvl upper without skill and brain.