PDA

View Full Version : DotA OMG

seer_of_death
5th October 2009, 06:00 PM
hi guys i make this thread to ask something. I dont understand why people dont like dota omg. Its a nice game with a lot of fun. When i am hosting it i found it really difficult to play cause players dont like the map. So what's your opinion about it? Any tip of how to make it more appealing to users?

-FeelMyPain-
5th October 2009, 06:03 PM
its for Fun :D

MiZiGe
5th October 2009, 06:05 PM
a majority of ppl on the server play dota, in my opinion...how would you even get to the idea they do not like it? oO

PetyseXy
5th October 2009, 06:49 PM
Almost everybody likes dota, if you go to Custom Game, probably you will see 20/14 dota games. I think most of players already plays / played dota.

:)

TBK.Goldy
5th October 2009, 07:09 PM
twenty out of fourteen? lol?

Cen
5th October 2009, 07:14 PM
this server is too pro for omg. most ppl want to play -ar or similar to proove themself

zli_Isus
5th October 2009, 07:25 PM
OMG dota is too ****ing funny, nothing better than black pugna with hook and rage ;D
We laughed our asses of once while playing it on LAN party :laugh:

Herr
5th October 2009, 11:07 PM
a majority of ppl on the server play dota, in my opinion...how would you even get to the idea they do not like it? oO

What a :noob:... =))

For the ones who don't know, DotA OMG is a different map. It's like the normal DotA, but it has an add-on to it which adds the mode -ra (random abilities). What means you can get almost any skill on any hero (except ranged skills on melee heroes, for example, ofc they wouldn't work, so the author added a restriction).

Example: you pick/random Tiny and it comes with Stomp, Coup de Graçe, Wind Walk and Brilliance Aura.. :D Just an example.

dota omg

I like the map pretty much... Unfortunately not many people know it.

Cen
5th October 2009, 11:29 PM
Unfortunately not many people know it.

Imo..you type Dota OMG in game name, ppl join and start downloading.

Then they ask themself: I am downloading dota? That's hax...bye.

seer_of_death
6th October 2009, 12:01 AM
exactly :P

[^RawR^]
6th October 2009, 12:06 AM
U have Russian dota OMG room on garena, u can play omg dota there whenever u want, i always go 1-2 OMG dotas there when i get bored of dota :P

seer_of_death
6th October 2009, 01:06 AM
just to tell u i hosted today a dota omg game and i waited half an hour to get full house and 4 ppl left at 20 minute...

[GTP]
6th October 2009, 12:30 PM
Omg dota is becoming very popular, i see dota omg games being hosted more often.
I believe there should be a channel where ppl will gather and play that map

MiZiGe
6th October 2009, 12:38 PM
MiZiGe selfpwned!

(everyone stop using OMG in every sentence, omg...)

Avner
6th October 2009, 01:16 PM
Yes, the map is very good.

Focused
6th October 2009, 02:08 PM
for dota omg u need 2 things
1. a bit skill and understanding of hero spells
2. PATIENCE and UNDERSTANDING ...
A LOT of people dont have #2 ... they die twice .. and leave =.=
and about dota omg being awesome .. its true =)
i once got chens ulti , dazzle heal , omni heal and 1 more spell .. bad thing is .. i was centaur xD ...

[RO]Power
6th October 2009, 08:16 PM
Because they like the original dota, not copied/hacked s***. At least that i think. No offend.

seer_of_death
7th October 2009, 02:57 PM
np [ro]power. this is forum we can say our opinion