PDA

View Full Version : Answers

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 12:54 PM
@Rawr
last pick? U rly dont need lie.. I`ve never been last pick..
Rushing agha with WR ?! What is bad if u make agha in first 15mins?
About centaur ? I rly dont have idea what are u talkin` about mom on cent?
Mb as last item..
P.S. If i bought hyper thats for currias mb?
Midas on doom min 4 bad? Sure.
@Killer
With gankers if u can get dagon in first 10mins its kinda cool, like u see in games when i was puck/ds...
About spectre build, i saw that in one idec challenge and its pretty cool.. U saw in that game (16-5 if u want proof i have screenshot).
P.S. Do not forget u tried to steal my farm with travel and tp`s atm ( u were rhasta)
@Din3
Poremeteni ;**
@Extasy
U have my apologize for leaving.. I made mistake.. But look in that game visage, rhasta didnt TP single once ! Dude, i tped 3times in row and 3times died others just look.. Simple i just get pissed + Mezme said "I`m on solo mode", what am i supposed to do?
Well i can`t see what is problem if i called u cool guy?!
And how u think i didnt respect any1 there? Did i said any offensive thing to Tito/73rror/Sica/Darky/Artan/Mezmerize/u ?

eXtasY
4th October 2009, 12:59 PM
You quited after you suicided on three of us, stop with that blaming on team. You were simply pissed because you failed.

Well i can`t see what is problem if i called u cool guy?!You continue with your irony toward me? Nice to see that.

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 01:04 PM
Irony? Why u think that lol?
Znash kako kazhu Hrishcani "Ako ti neko udari shamar, okrenesh mu i drugi obraz" ( Nadam se da cesh shvatiti poentu)
Suicide? 3 of u were on half hp... Btw i died twice on mid becouse i dont have any wards, rhasta killed chicken twice...
+ i didnt feed i had 3-4 score lol...

[SyS]-Killer
4th October 2009, 01:38 PM
http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1103/firebk.jpg

Majestic.
4th October 2009, 03:09 PM
So much hate in both threads... :huh:

Edit: I am not thinking on killer...

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 03:28 PM
Hate?
Come on, we all know killer...

[^RawR^]
4th October 2009, 03:54 PM
Rushing agha with WR ?! What is bad if u make agha in first 15mins?
Agha gives 0% reduction on dmg from items like lightning from mjollnir or stun with mkb instead of 30% reduction, and with first item aghanim u got... How many of those items? Also yeah nothing is bad if u rush it in 33 minutes. And after that u got desolator that isn't improved by aghanim in any way?
http://www.dodaj.rs/t/V/11Y/1RiREOgA/aghas.jpg (http://www.dodaj.rs/?V/11Y/1RiREOgA/aghas.png)

Midas on doom min 4 bad? Sure.
More like min 12 since min 4 = 32 creeps = max 1600 gold. And... u could have half ur aghanim for that gold since midas is an useless item.

About centaur ? I rly dont have idea what are u talkin` about mom on cent?
Mb as last item..

Me neither... :S
http://www.dodaj.rs/t/1o/13h/fZsUBzJ/momom.jpg (http://www.dodaj.rs/?1o/13h/fZsUBzJ/momom.png)
Then u say i lie? When u lied about like 5 things in ur post.

Keny
4th October 2009, 04:24 PM
Self-pwned.

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 04:24 PM
More like min 12 since min 4 = 32 creeps = max 1600 gold. And... u could have half ur aghanim for that gold since midas is an useless item.
Yeah, 700mins come on.. If u use 1st spell and if u have mid LH with lucifer u can get midas in 4-5mins. MIdas on doom mass gold.

Me neither... :S
?!

Then u say i lie? When u lied about like 5 things in ur post.
I said u dont need buls*it about pick, u saw what i said for centaur...

Keny
4th October 2009, 04:34 PM
You're full of crap lams, you're twisting your own damn words.

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 04:35 PM
Self-pwned.

No offence, but this is pwnt ( not self but w/e) :tiphat:

Keny
4th October 2009, 04:44 PM
U cool, to cool for us, imo.

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 04:45 PM
M8 its not about coolness :)
Capts just compare skillz :<
+they know u have life, work, (wife? not sure sry if i made mistake), we (kidz) dont have ;/
2 reasons why they left u in pool, so dont go emo xD

[^RawR^]
4th October 2009, 05:07 PM
Yeah, 700mins come on.. If u use 1st spell and if u have mid LH with lucifer u can get midas in 4-5mins. MIdas on doom mass gold.

http://www.dodaj.rs/t/1X/il/2VbD4JFc/dum.jpg (http://www.dodaj.rs/?1X/il/2VbD4JFc/dum.png)

I know what I saw and It takes me 5 minutes to find a replay, so there's no point to lie. As I said in 4 minutes 32 creeps spawn on a lane, 50 gold maximum each creep = 1600 gold. So I don't know why you're still trying to tell us u made 4 min midas when that's impossible, and last hitting every single creep is highly unlikely. And i don't know what do u think you will get by flaming vouchers and moderators here?

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 05:09 PM
Count salve`s, tp`s and other items.
When u need 5mins, tell me who was on lane vs me on mid? Dual mid right?

eXtasY
4th October 2009, 05:36 PM
So you decided to mock a moderator? I will keep this thread open so you can decredit yourself more.

sublime_
4th October 2009, 06:29 PM
Why the hell u are talking about your "skill" here when u dont have it at all ?!??! I feel sorry about you really.
Lams i don't see anyone else except mezme to pick you but
really imo you are not even worth last pick i wonder when mezmerize with figure out what kind of arrogant person u are .. and about solo mode u are talking about ? 9/10 games u are playing solo mode just farm farm and nothing else spending your tp for farm and then after u team get raped "i had no tp sorry... you can say w/e u want. I'd say your asslick skills > dota skills , i cant understand why u think your are god damn pro, because you play hlr1 with some of the top players ?!?! You know there is like few hundred more who play with them ?1? I used to pick you but i have to admit u asslicked me nicely and i couldn't just refuse you ... but after few games with you i figured out you know just to farm nothing else ( lets say rawr explained you some things i hope u will learn something ) i told you i wont pick you anymore.
Since then u are annoying with your cocky attitude towards me .. but i cant understand how u can mock a main admin on ss (extasy) and i really was like wtf that game when u said moonstart to **** off and after extasy wanted to teach you some manners what did you said ?!?
"I`m afraid i didn't asked you nothing" ... i cant get it how u a normal user think you are here above admins and i wonder why extasy need some support from mods/voucher to ban you.

[SyS]-Killer
4th October 2009, 07:29 PM
Where in the hell sublime learned so good english :D

Tito
4th October 2009, 07:35 PM
He goes on classes with my 10 years old sis.

Expect extasy's decision soon.

eXtasY
4th October 2009, 07:48 PM
You are banned two weeks by decision of the staff. When, and if you come back, you're expected to behave respectful and mannered toward all users and especially staff members. Only one mistake will lead to unvouching without any notice, opened thread or any possibility to change the call.