View Full Version : ss req - Wanter

GreenPeon
4th October 2009, 11:37 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Hrvoje, Wanter

2.) Your Age.

3.)Where are you from?
Zagreb,Croatia

4.)Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes. 4 Mbit/s download and 256 kbit/s upload

5.)State your reason why you want to play here.
Well, dota is the only game i am playing at the moment and i find it really amusing but playing public games makes me wanna play another game.I dont find any challenge in public games so i would like to play in a serious league with ppl who like this game as much as i do.

6.)Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm competitive person that likes a good challenge and i'm a team player (rower in real life so its not problem for me to follow the rythm :), im disciplined and teamwork is something i find very important. I like to win but also i dont hate losing as long as i do my best.

7.)Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
My friends tell me that i am superpro but thats bcz i only play public games where people have low skills and its not hard to own.I would really like to play against people who are as skilled as i am so i could finnaly have some fun.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
First time i played dota was 5years ago but i had a long break since then(4 years). I started to play seriously in 2009 but i didnt play any league or tournament.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I have none but id really like to play a test game. You wont regreat

Keny
4th October 2009, 12:39 PM
Good luck.