PDA

View Full Version : unban reaquest

Maniakson
4th October 2009, 07:13 AM
neuromantis^fly
bad manered
mr tp_moonstar ban me for one question from which he can say i am bad mannered i only ask why brazilians use caps on names of games i think thats kinda unmanered behavior spam with caps

ps: where this world goes when in only game people cenzure and punish all what they dont like i have rights to put question and get answer for taht and got ban only.

many people fight for democracy but mr tp_moonstar behave like dictator

and i dont beg i request taht unban if not u lost one faithful player :blink:

Maniakson
4th October 2009, 07:26 AM
oooh sorry i forgot:
the exact form of taht question was: "why retarded brazilians use casp in names of games"

Try think about it if that question is for permanent ban. i guess mr TP_moonstar use similar words in his real life every day

TP_MoonStar
4th October 2009, 08:04 AM
No i do not use.

You went on a brazilian channel and flamed there long before i joined with my real account. You only posted this phrase because you only saw me seeing this one.

Dont start with democracy or real life subjects ok? Your ban stay for 3 days. next time dont come on a country channel just to flame a nation on purpose.

Maniakson
4th October 2009, 08:54 AM
nice lie :D be man and say truth. i really really joined server at that moment. name of server is EURObattle.net (and if i remember good brazilia not part of europe) after join i saw 99% games of brazils hosts which ofcoarse write whole game names by caps so that making me crazy and come to channel and write one only one question...

that was not flame that was kinda provocative question which is btw on right place
but temporary ban i accept cause on other side you are true it was kind of rude behavior

phaNtom
4th October 2009, 02:13 PM
Your ban stay for 3 days.

Come back in 3 days.
:tclosed: