PDA

View Full Version : ?!

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 12:49 AM
Guard whispers: LookAtMyStyle has been unvouched by ss-eXtasY at Sat Oct 03 21:47 2009
Mr.MegaGigaEpicProMannered diablo ?!
7) Intentional leaving -7 day channel ban ?!

Tayschrenn
4th October 2009, 12:58 AM
I have no idea why have you been unvouched, but calling main ss admin in sarcastic and unmannered way will not help you.

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 01:08 AM
If he can call me "tard", why I can`t call him uber, mega, giga, pro and cool guy?! Those words, aren`t offansive right? (:

Tito
4th October 2009, 01:21 AM
I have no idea why have you been unvouched, but calling main ss admin in sarcastic and unmannered way will not help you.
On the other hand, you can give tay any name you want.

sublime_
4th October 2009, 03:03 AM
l2p and i vouch you again. till then go ggc pub cya.

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 03:42 AM
SubLAME <3 epic moves with ES have 2 admit ;*

[nLp]Sky_WikLuH
4th October 2009, 03:45 AM
About l2p, here is ur carry vs my :)
Watch one more time if u forget solo 1vs5 sniper :)))
P.S. Ur trax was :cool2:, but :)))

[^RawR^]
4th October 2009, 04:31 AM
Ehm... Sublime is SS captain and voucher and first pick in challenges any time while u're last pick at best. Rushing agha on windrunner, MoM + hyper on centaur (???), rushing midas on doom (use brain for this one and u'll figure out why it's bad), and anyway pretty much bad play in each game + low manners. Who do u think will support u in this thread besides maybe mezmerize?
PS - Serbian room 223/225 go it's ur chance now

[SyS]-Killer
4th October 2009, 09:31 AM
U treat ss like a joke making meka and blademail on spectre, dagon seer, puck dagon etc

ba4eq
4th October 2009, 11:11 AM
omg lams unvouch damn no more someone to call me " poremeten " hahah <3

killer spec with meka and blade meil imba imo )

eXtasY
4th October 2009, 12:50 PM
I did it because of terrible behavior you are continuing to show even now.

SS members wrote some of those things in this thread, and your quit yesterday was drop over the glass.
I had really way too much of your disrespect toward our league, and i really wonder why we let it last this long.
We do not need such things in ss, and if you ever wish to play here you will have to learn to respect this place, its players, and ofcourse the staff members.

I could've reconsidered changing the decision, but after "Mr.MegaGigaEpicProMannered diablo ?!" thingy, hardly.

p.s. I just realized that i had only sublime's support for unvouching, so you will be 7 days banned. Im going to discuss your unvouching with whole staff.