PDA

View Full Version : Dear SS mods

Raptor7
3rd October 2009, 04:54 PM
I understood i got banned for not playing enough games. :) Well mezmerize is my witness that in last 2-3 days i signed in about 4 games and:

1. after w8ing about 30 minutes for game i was not picked
2. when i got picked i was replaced with another user

And now u blame me for not playing enough games. I thought there is a "rule" for picking trial players. How about u guys start applying those rules and then ask trial players to have a certain number of games.

Have a nice day.

Keny
3rd October 2009, 05:06 PM
Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY?. You dare to say something? I'm astonished, really.

First..you were on trial 3 times, you postponed twice.
Secondly on your third attempt you got 4 games ONE DAMN ENTIRELY MONTH. And you dare to whine?

PS: SERIOUSLY?

I mean...SERIOUSLY?

Mr.7error
3rd October 2009, 05:08 PM
He means, Seriously?

Raptor7
3rd October 2009, 05:10 PM
yes keny because i have RL...i get it that I got denied first 2 times....but now when i actually TRIED to play, and try to make my number of games could not do it because of the reasons written above. Just ask Sublime. and mezmerize how many times i signed for games this week, then come back and say what u want here.

Keny
3rd October 2009, 05:14 PM
YOU DARE TO have RL ? OR you dare to say WE DONT ? Both are bannable, really.

Raptor7
3rd October 2009, 05:17 PM
i said that this summer i had RL problems + JOB = no time for DOTA => i understand that i got banned first 2 times. So i wasn't reffering to either of u.

But now when i can actually play, i was not picked, which is not my fault.

Keny
3rd October 2009, 05:20 PM
So lets do some math : in 30 days..I think we had AT LEAST 2 games/day, that's 60 games if not more(imo more). From that, you say you got left out 56 times? Seriously?.

PS: Seriously?

Raptor7
3rd October 2009, 05:21 PM
Gimme 7 days and i'll play all my needed games.

eXtasY
3rd October 2009, 05:23 PM
Alright, your trial is increased for 7 days and you have to play 7 games in it. No matter what was before you have right to demand to be picked in your trial period, what wasnt case now, and im sorry about it. Good luck.