3rd October 2009, 03:06 PM
Yo guys, zup, welcome to my vouch request :cool2:

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Personal : Matu Mõtu, alias : GunsGoBangBANG

2.) Your Age.
19 atm

3.) Where are you from?
Tartu, Estonia

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Yes, 12/1

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I have played dota for over 3 years, even though most of the time i play average skill level dota just to have more fun, getting fat with a carry hero in 30 mins and just killing everyone.I figured it would b cool to play some high skilled games too.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Look, i'm gonna be 100% honest here...
This is my dota-league account
Click here to be directed (http://http://www.dota-league.com/?section=profile&id=235344)
Right now i'm :banned!: for 11 days because i called some rly bad players 'noob' few times during the game.
I'm not a hardcore flamer, but when you have to play 1v5 in those games then u will most likely start to flame at some point.I wouldn't call ppl noob for no reason, so that would never happen in ss.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
My honest opinion is that im a good farmer and i have good map awareness.
I know how to play carries and supports but in my opinion carry is my way.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

Playing dota for over 3 years, ten thousands of pub games, some clanwars , hundreds of sig games.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

I have tons of replays, but i would like to play test game please, since my replays are from sig games (private game) , but many people consider them as low/mid skilled games so, thats why i figured to play tg instead.

Good day!

ss-darky
3rd October 2009, 03:20 PM
go sign in tg thread. gl