PDA

View Full Version : WestC0ast again again again

Ni^JackSparrow.
2nd October 2009, 09:53 PM
Everywhere i show up they flamed me and and he always writes on chat "rayban lvl upper" !!! Pls ban him. this is 3rd time i report him !!!

Aeross
2nd October 2009, 11:40 PM
There isnt anything about flames or bm (by rulles) in those screen shots, it is just provocation from them. Nothing on this ss-s deserves a ban or mute. Instead reporting them in forum it is easier to just ask some admin to talk to them about those provocations.

PejcaLovac
2nd October 2009, 11:41 PM
U are so funny guy i just said one word and it's upper cuz every know that u are upper just post 4,5 replay's from your "pro" account RayBan that we can see wich players u won ... lol ... and u should be banned cuz u flaming guy 4k.peace .... so ...like i said cheers ;) :tiphat:

Aeross
2nd October 2009, 11:52 PM
U are so funny guy i just said one word and it's upper cuz every know that u are upper just post 4,5 replay's from your "pro" account RayBan that we can see wich players u won ... lol ... and u should be banned cuz u flaming guy 4k.peace .... so ...like i said cheers ;) :tiphat:

But what do you get with provocation ?!. And telling that someone uses any hack here without proofs is ... same as nothing... if you have proofs go report, you obviosly have sub forum for that.

Ni^JackSparrow.
3rd October 2009, 03:19 AM
WestC0ast is pro but pro upper 2vs2. tell me what u do with acc svaba etc... U lvl upper west. everybody know that why u dont play anymore on Westc0ast??? why u make new acc dragojlo and marajo^??? look stats on dragojlo and marajo^ lol. pro upper.cheers west !!! and i don't flame 4k.peace i tell him "noob" and he say to me "fu*k u" so he flamed me...

Taz.
3rd October 2009, 06:28 AM
Read the rules. There is nothing offensive in what he said.

:tclosed: