PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason

DeathAngel33
2nd October 2009, 06:03 PM
I will attach a replay to see what i got banned for. I did not swear, did not insult or made any racist remarks, i just told some he was playing bad. If need be i will post the translation of all the discussion. I want someone to look and see that i was banned for no reason at all and i want to have my account unbanned. This is just an abuse. All i want to add that this was the first problem i ever had and i never been warned or anything like this. Permanent ban for nothing?

Name : DeathAngel33

LOGiStiK
2nd October 2009, 10:05 PM
Actually you were mocking me and provoking me and making me angry. I told you I will unban you if you stop and let me play, but you didn't, you were imba.

DeathAngel33
2nd October 2009, 10:23 PM
Actually you were mocking me and provoking me and making me angry. I told you I will unban you if you stop and let me play, but you didn't, you were imba.

From what i can read in the rules written by you, there is no mention of any of this things there. I did nothing to deserve a ban, and that fact that you abuse of your power just cause someone dose not believe you are imba or good or that you are special, and that you are actually weak this is no reason for you to do such a thing. I just abusing your power to overcome your frustrations.

LOGiStiK
3rd October 2009, 12:40 PM
There again, you got your troll attitude. Mocking me and talking about my "frustrations" ? Who do you think you are? My psychologist?
I never wanted you or anyone to lick my ass and say "Omg you are imba gosu pro", I asked you to behave properly and let me play the game nice and peacefully, but you still tried to mock me, saying "and what if i don't? what are you gonna do?". See, that's not a nice attitude, but since you like it so much, I'll use it against you. So as you arrogantly refused to something I asked for, not by an order or thread, something I asked you. I will do the same thing.
If I don't unban you and close this topic, what are you gonna do?
:tclosed:
P.S: Next thread will lead to a ban, if you want this one re-opened, talk to another moderator, maybe Smurf, which you threatened me with that he lives in the same neighborhood as you.