2nd October 2009, 02:36 PM
some imba actions ..... no comment

Grinder
2nd October 2009, 06:58 PM
i want to see ss from our game too :)

PetyseXy
2nd October 2009, 10:35 PM
@Ghjjf
The suspicious moments are: When pedal_roman hero goes attacks enemy's army about 5:30 minutes. Then pedal_roman finds his enemy's army, he goes straight there, about 10:30 minutes. A little later he waits to his enemy's army, some minutes later, he tries to attack him again. Some minutes ater, he rushes Ghjjf' main. Seems like he knows when his opponents are creeping or not. So, I think I don't need to speak more.

@Grinder
The suspicious moments are: When pedal_roman hero goes finds enemy's army about 3:00 minutes. Some minutes later (about 4:30 minutes), He goes straight to attack the enemy's army. He always attacks the enemy's army when they are not there. Then he kills the agrara. wisp about 13:00 minutes, some minutes later, pedal_roman's army (troll bratider) goes straight there (agrara. gold mine), same thing some minutes later about 17 minutes. I think the main was already spoken.

In my opinion, he is maphacker. Clear case :)

mis_uszatek
3rd October 2009, 12:07 AM
me and mh , its a joke :):):):):):)

but its nice if u said that , thats mean that i play good :)

Grinder
3rd October 2009, 01:53 AM
u just copy 1 strategy and u dont think only copy paste without any thinking,
if u think that ur good ... :happy2:
and anyway show us some proofs that ur not hacking

mis_uszatek
3rd October 2009, 04:10 AM
if somebody see mh on this reps :):):) it means that dont know anything about w3 :)

only noobs lost to this tactis ( mostly )

so start use your brains fellows

Ghjjf
3rd October 2009, 10:51 AM
if somebody see mh on this reps :):):) it means that dont know anything about w3 :)

only noobs lost to this tactis ( mostly )

so start use your brains fellows

As you can see evryone who posted here can see a mh..... maybe less excuses more screenshot's ?

mis_uszatek
3rd October 2009, 12:06 PM
i dont need any excuses , i dont use mh :) and thats all what i have to say :)

watch this demos as many times as u need , and finnaly maybe u understod dome clear thing

ye]imba[noob
3rd October 2009, 12:23 PM
nice game grinder vs pedal :)

pedal could've harras better with those birds tho

efko.wbs
4th October 2009, 01:36 PM
@Ghjjf
The suspicious moments are: When pedal_roman hero goes attacks enemy's army about 5:30 minutes. Then pedal_roman finds his enemy's army, he goes straight there, about 10:30 minutes. A little later he waits to his enemy's army, some minutes later, he tries to attack him again. Some minutes ater, he rushes Ghjjf' main. Seems like he knows when his opponents are creeping or not. So, I think I don't need to speak more.

actually that game is clear.
5:30 he was going to creep that big troll to that shop as he did earlier with another shop.
10:30 he wasnt going there with intention to follow army but he went straight to base and as he met army he returned (btw it was shortest way to go from 1 base to another one, so he just went there)
Suspicious move was when he attacked that AOW near his base but he saw it with bm during battle.
I will check another game later.

fistaszek1
4th October 2009, 01:43 PM
Where is SS? i dont understand it... if some1 is suspected for mh, he should make a 1-2 screenshots and post it. Other way opinion is - clear mh. Mr ''pro'' mis_uszatek - show us SS

Btw u have 60 apm and u think u are pro? ahahahaha XD Off mh xD

mis_uszatek
4th October 2009, 05:40 PM
actually that game is clear.
5:30 he was going to creep that big troll to that shop as he did earlier with another shop.
10:30 he wasnt going there with intention to follow army but he went straight to base and as he met army he returned (btw it was shortest way to go from 1 base to another one, so he just went there)
Suspicious move was when he attacked that AOW near his base but he saw it with bm during battle.
I will check another game later.

first person who knows something about w3

if i had mh , i will never send my bats to right corner when enemy was creeping ... and he could see that.... i will never starc creeping right corner mine , when he was attacking my base...

but u know ... morons dont know how to lose with face :)

fistaszek1
4th October 2009, 06:02 PM
U can be a smart mher... show ss man i wont repeat :/ U ignore me? Btw efko especially know much about this game xD

Grinder
5th October 2009, 10:25 AM
mis_uszatek if only u know something about wc3 and we r the stupid guys who dont understand nothin why every game when u match with me u dont play ?
maybe u know too much for wc3

Ghjjf
5th October 2009, 11:14 AM
I ask you for SS and to post it in forum you say "sure" ... means you made the SS and its no problem to prove you are not mh .... now you cant post the ss.... i thouth if you were requested for SS you need to post it and if you dont - ban ;s

fistaszek1
5th October 2009, 11:38 AM
He is Polish, me2 so i send to him priv message in pl about ss, but i dont get answer :( I induced him for post ss, other way he will be banned for sure... we will see :)

mis_uszatek
5th October 2009, 12:51 PM
go ahead :):)

u are pathetic :):):)

games shows clear that there is no mh :):)

fistaszek1
5th October 2009, 12:55 PM
Show ss :) I writed it 3 times? Now its 4. Games show clear that there is mh... Only ss can save u... or destroy xD

mis_uszatek
5th October 2009, 01:26 PM
what u say its only **** for me :):)

i dont care dude :):)

games are so clear as me after shower :)

Focused
5th October 2009, 01:55 PM
mis_uszatek u do realise what u are doing .. right ?
not knowing game rules ( written and unwritten ) doesnt make u a pro ... it just makes u a noob with hacks :)
still .. its mods decision so i would ask all to stop the spam ...

fistaszek1
5th October 2009, 03:40 PM
Focused look - he said he has ss (words of Ghjjf) so why he wont post them? Its clear proof of mh man :D Ofc its admin decision but for 90% users he is clear mher. Ok its my last post here... w8 for admin.

@down stop says bull****s. Show SS :)

mis_uszatek
5th October 2009, 03:59 PM
Focused look - he said he has ss (words of Ghjjf) so why he wont post them? Its clear proof of mh man :D Ofc its admin decision but for 90% users he is clear mher. Ok its my last post here... w8 for admin.

u a blind man :) watch the game 10 times more and u realize how stupid u were :)

Focused
5th October 2009, 06:28 PM
u a blind man :) watch the game 10 times more and u realize how stupid u were :)

insulting me will just get you insulted back from me because i dont like that
so go back to your mommy and drink your milk .. then take a nap .. and then delete that MH on your pc and play fair

Pi[t]u
6th October 2009, 12:27 PM
Mis_uszatek why are you avoiding to play against me @ ladder and always stay afk ? Is it because you use your brain and "Know stuff about warcraft"?

Pi[t]u
6th October 2009, 12:28 PM
you don't mh but don't act like you have the game clocked! because you don't!

Weavel
6th October 2009, 02:06 PM
Just ban this guy for fun. Lamers like he ruin the server...

mis_uszatek
6th October 2009, 02:47 PM
omg :)

yes pls ban me :):) hahhahahaaa

ban this people wich said that i am mhcker... they are liers and they ruin this server , accousing innocent people like me :)

pitu u a much better so i dont see poit to play , specially when its lagging

ArchvileX
12th October 2009, 01:50 PM
I don't think he is a maphacker....I've played with this guy 1v1 more than anyone else...i've never seen anything suspicious in his play...go get bm rushed while you're creeping isn't something that can be even close to maphack.I don't think you should ban him

Felixar
12th October 2009, 03:21 PM
not enough proofs.
:tclosed:

PS: next time, take a screenshot to prove your case.