PDA

View Full Version : "Discado": Map Hacker + Discer.

MakeMeHappy
26th September 2009, 05:55 AM
The first game was in TS when i could note several suspicious moves during the game... the second game was in TR: take a look on he's moves without any scout and how he can find my expo.

In TR he disced me when he saw that was impossible to win. This 3 SS's are from this second game on TR.

tnx!

PetyseXy
27th September 2009, 03:21 PM
In the first game:
The suspicious moments are: When the MeetYourMaker. comes close to Discado, and he without see he, back to his base 3 minutes (more or less). Later, when MeetYourMaker. goes to attack Discado alone (only with his heroe), Discado goes and attack he first 7 minutes (more or less). Later on 13 minutes (more or less) Discado find the army of your enemy, he goes directly for there.

In the second game:
The suspicious moments are: When Discado goes directly to attack MeetYourMaker. 6 minutes (more or less), same thing at some minutes later (2 minutes laters). After, he was attacking the MeetYourMaker. gold mine, he goes directly for there.

My conclusion: Discado was making many suspicious movements. And in my opinion, he is map hacker.

kEnT.
1st October 2009, 12:09 AM
Clear Mh.

Felixar
11th October 2009, 01:14 AM
Discado locked + 3 months IP ban.
:tclosed: