PDA

View Full Version : SS request [miL]Obst

[miL]Obst
25th September 2009, 06:19 PM
Small history: played in SS back in 2007, left to study for exams and got deleted; tried to get back in 2008, got banned from xpam for using ghostbot (some buggy version which ate a lot of bandwidth), transfered to ggc, also played in a Lithuanian server~all last year. Now some of my old friends returned to xpam, so I'm trying to re-aply too.

1. Your Name
Mazvis, bnet acc:[miL]Obst

2.Your Age

3. Where are you from
Lithuania

4. Are you're able to host, and whats your net speed.
Yes, 4/1 mbs

5. Why do you want to be safelisted.
I was safelisted before. I want to play with best eurobattle.net DotA players (again). I hate noob-quitter pubs which are now more common than ever. I am of sufficent skill, therefore I don't see myself in this server without belonging to ss.

6. Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I am a calm person, unless someone really starts insulting me. I play for fun, not to be the best player in the world. Sometimes I might get annoyed because when noobish teammates don't cooperate with me. ( not so common in ss I hope)

7. Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I consider my current DotA skills quite high, not "tay-high", but average ss player high :p. Decent last hit/deny if the ping is good, good map awareness, etc. I know how to play every hero more or less efficiently... haven't mastered Invoker though.

8.A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any
Playing DotA since 5.84b, with some gaps... places I played in include: ss channel, xpam pubs/privs, couple of other private servers, garena(ggc) HLRs, some cwars.

9. Replay which will show your skills, with satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
Would like to play a test game this sunday... you can evaluate that.

ss-darky
25th September 2009, 07:56 PM
improve application a bit and u can go sign. (4-5 sentences per question starting from q5)

[miL]Obst
25th September 2009, 10:08 PM
updated a bit, everything that should matter is mentioned (dunno who came up with the 4-5 sentence rule? >.> some short-sentence-liker perhaps?) If you still have any questions, please ask via PM.

ss-darky
25th September 2009, 11:35 PM
it's not a rule. how much u write shows us u'r interest in this league. more u provide a better picture we make of who u are. if all users just write stuff like: "hi my name is <randomName> i play dota for 2 y gg me want sing tg" we would consider 0 interest from him.

anyway u improved it so gl at tg:)