PDA

View Full Version : ss req silent[killer]

silent[killer]
25th September 2009, 02:11 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.

My personal name is Theodor and b.bet nickname is silent[killer].

2.) Your Age.

I am 19 years old.(february->20)

3.) Where are you from?

I am from Targoviste , a small town in Romania.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?

I have a decent network connection , but sometimes lags.is about 2 or 3 mb/sec.I think i am able to hostsince i will learn all the comands i should , cuz i'm new in this league.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.

I want to join this league , becuse i heard about it and i heard there are a lot of good players and since i dont have the original cd-key , im not able to play on dota-league site.From then to now i played garena , but i dont like it very much cuz there are too many noobs.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.

Whyle playing , im very fucused in what im doing , and a cigarette is always a good calming method when someone flames me.I not kinda intersted in their words , cuz they will see at the end of the game whos the winner team.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.

I think i'm pretty good in dota gaming.Even im playing it for about 2 years(most says that is not too much) , i played with and against a lot of good players(IGG-Lyon , IGG-Asmerald).I have a good last hittig technique , and i like to play all roles and all dota heroes , but mostly i like the support or the mid-late carry.I dont like playing alone , and not listening to my mates opinions.Dota is about team work.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)

I played on Dota-League for about 1 year , then my account was banned for one month , and i do not still have the original cd-key of the game to play again(my acoount is noffpls so u can check my stats).I'm also still playing on garena(pauna90 account).I wasn't been envolved in a serious tournament, but i played a lot of CW with my mates , at an netcafe in my city , and i have some experience.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)

The first replay is from b.net , played yesterday on eurobattle , and the other 2 is from garena , with my pauna90 account.if is not sure for u , i can also play a test game.the replays is with 3 diff heroes:one str - cent
one int - puck
one agi - weaver

silent[killer]
25th September 2009, 03:27 PM
here's a replay from today , wich i played on battlenet

Keny
25th September 2009, 03:32 PM
Second replay the one that have 859 KB. What hero do you play there?

silent[killer]
25th September 2009, 03:56 PM
I was pauna90 (my garena account) , so I played nerubian weaver

MYSTIC.
25th September 2009, 04:15 PM
Weaver game was public?Pubs not allowed here.

silent[killer]
25th September 2009, 04:19 PM
i didnt knew that are not allowed pubs...as i said , i post 2 garena replays ,and 2 b.net replays.if is not ok , i accept to prove on a test game

MYSTIC.
25th September 2009, 04:21 PM
Well look they mby can approve u with this.Im not voucher im just member and im telling u SS req rulles,duno will u sign for tg or be added by replays.Anyway gl.

silent[killer]
25th September 2009, 04:25 PM
ty.i have to wait for a voucher to see the replays , or i will have to post for a tg?

Keny
25th September 2009, 04:56 PM
You're sure you read the requirements? Pub replays arent allowed.

[gdl]shadow
25th September 2009, 05:04 PM
2 killers in ss is just to much?

silent[killer]
25th September 2009, 05:18 PM
i an rdy for a test game.what should i do in this case?

[gdl]shadow
25th September 2009, 05:33 PM
;1020789']i an rdy for a test game.what should i do in this case?

being ready is enough :D

Bonzy
25th September 2009, 05:38 PM
The guy above me is a fu.cking idiot so don't listen to him :) go in the test game thread that is in the place you posted this request and sign for it.