PDA

View Full Version : ghost problems w/ version 24b..doesnt let me join my own game

Neglect
25th September 2009, 02:31 AM
hey guys im not quite sure where to post this but i just updated versions of wc3 to 24b. im trying to play dota6.63 and i have the cfg and the w3x file in the correct corresponding areas. my hash for ghostone is

bnet_custom_war3version = 24
bnet_custom_exeversion = 230 1 24 1
bnet_custom_exeversionhash = 48 158 165 202
bnet_custom_passwordhashtype = pvpgn

and ghost logs on and lets me pick the map and make a game, but when I try to enter it, it just autokicks me.. if i did something wrong let me know how to fix it. it was working perfectly fine until it was patched

Vladimir
25th September 2009, 03:28 AM
Could you host before this update with ghost?
Hash is good, try with other map cfg and make sure that map u wanna host is in your warcraft III/maps/download directory.

Edit:
Next time post in Technical Support (http://eurobattle.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)

Neglect
25th September 2009, 04:46 AM
yeah i was able to host fine before i updated...ive been hosting for about a year now, ill try a different cfg file and post back and sorry bout posting in the wrong section

i tried a different cfg file that i know works because thats the one that i used before the update and still nothing...i also tried to do a loopback adapter but it still didnt work

mightylink
25th September 2009, 06:49 AM
Try making these 4 values blank in your map config, ghost will auto fill them in and your config will work with any version of dota.

map_size =
map_info =
map_crc =
map_sha1 =

also make sure your paths are pointing to the right dota map.