Njam1
24th September 2009, 10:57 PM
Hi,

1.) Your personal and bnet name.
I`m Minja, bnet acc: Nj4m1

2.) Your Age

3.) Where are you from?
I`m from Serbia, Novi Sad.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No I`m not. Mine internet: 1024/128

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
I heard some good things abot ss and wanted to join my self here.I want to play with other good gamers and improve my skills

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Mine manners are always positive i am a good tempered guy, even when someone flames me, I try to cool down and ignore him.I think i am not a flamer and i think i will be good here :)

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
I think i play good for my age.I want to be eaven beather.Thats why i come to you, you are here yo decied :)

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I started playing when i was 10 years old.First i played pub on ggc but some of my friends where playing ono bnet.So i decided to swithc on bnet.At first i was schoocked how many are good players here and then i started learning much things from them.Then i started playing with my friends in intenet caffee and we created our own clan.I played much cw-s and played Serbian Dota League.They slowly decited to stop playing and i stayed playing and stayed active.

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements.
I`d like to play a test game, if possible ofc :)

sublime_
25th September 2009, 12:51 AM
Tell me did you even checked few approved applications to see how they should look ?? Seeing your application i`m sure u didnt othewise you application wouldn't be crap.

ss-darky
25th September 2009, 01:54 AM
crap application = !deny

DarK_WatcheR
25th September 2009, 10:51 AM
Try to write more about each question.

Shoocky3V
26th September 2009, 12:45 PM
i see a nice improvment here.

ss-darky
26th September 2009, 01:37 PM
go sign and gl at tg