PDA

View Full Version : [Mizige] A little too hard punishment?

Brandy
24th September 2009, 02:52 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95226

(Posting for a friend, he can't connect to forum anymore.)

The actual banner is Mizige, but the server didn't accept no prefix..

The ARYAN.BLOODLAW and uberarthazz666 both flamed Juniinho a bit, and it really wasn't nice text..
But since they both were firsttimers, isn't it a bit too hard to ip-ban other and permamute the another?

Not yet seen a penalty like that before. Although he might be Mizige's friend, I think there should be some equality. I understant if he gets his account locked, since the name weren't very nice either, but ip-banning without even telling the duration (so I guess it is perma) for just flaming is pretty excaggerated.

Same with uberarthazz666, I think the most he deserves could be account locked for a week since he has played a lot with it and haven't caused any problem before this.

So all I ask is to unmute the uberarthazz666 (at least after some time) and maybe un-ip-ban ARYAN.BLOODLAW, thanks.

MiZiGe
24th September 2009, 03:01 PM
Who is, and who is not my friend, does not change my decision regarding to breaching of rules, especially when the problem is bad manners.

Now, Juniinho is a moderator on channel Brasil, and as such, is a part of this server, and an attack against him is an attack against the server.
Now, the flames were very bad. Moreover, the profile of Aryan.bloodlaw (http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95226) actualy said "I like burning mexicans alive"
Attacks against race and or religion are usually punished with 7 days mute/ban. This guy not only flamed multiple times, from different accounts after his first one was banned, but displayed gross racism in his profile.

I stand to this ban.

Brandy
24th September 2009, 03:10 PM
They are different guys, I happen to know both of them, but I have no idea why they started flaming Juniinho. If you don't believe me, can't you check the ip-addresses, I'm sure they will be different.

Another thing I'm sure about: uberarthazz666 has not caused any harm before this, and it is his only account as far as I know (and I know him well).

ARYAN.BLOODLAW probably has more than one account, but still, isn't it a bit too hard to ip-ban him? And again, I'm not sure but I think he hasn't flamed anyone before this but mexicans, which was just a joke..

They are RL friends, not the same guy.

juniinho
24th September 2009, 03:17 PM
Login: uberarthazz666 #02422447 Sex:
Last login Thu Sep 24 12:30 2009 from unknown
I AM THE ALLPOWERFULL ARYAN ! so u better lose!!!!

Login: ARYAN.BLOODLAW #02568067 Sex:
Last login Thu Sep 24 14:06 2009 from unknown
I LIKE BURNING MEXICANS ALIVE

PPlease,
An administrator,SM/M/. May you check the ip.

MiZiGe
24th September 2009, 03:21 PM
their IPs are, now, different. They were logged in from the same IP around 12:20.
The IP that uberthazz is using now is not banned. Yet.

I do not see the joke in 1. Flaming, being rascist 2. having a nationalistic threatening "motto" in his profile.

If they are RL friends, they will now have a lot more time to insult each others fathers and people.

Brandy
24th September 2009, 03:32 PM
Most likely they were at school at that time, so that's why they may have same ips. And I only said the mexican thing was a joke.. He always uses bloodmage (flamestrike) and hates orcs (mexicans). I think all those things are from ANGRY_KOREA_MAN replays.

So the ARYAN.BLOODLAW is IP-banned and just for flaming first time? And permanently? Even combocustomkickermaphackers don't get such a punishment..

MiZiGe
24th September 2009, 03:37 PM
I really do not see reason to unban.
Surely not AFTER 1hour of being banned. Come back in a few weeks.

:locked:

TP_MoonStar
24th September 2009, 06:44 PM
Just a side note.. they are the same person.. Same goes for you brandy.