bad report
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php...highlight=limb

hi,
please think twice before reporting someone

this is not a name spoofer

thanks for problems you caused to us.

beware! do not do it again. thanks!

KAWY

I received this PM from Kavanak,i just want some mod to explain him that this is name spoofer and that i'm not some new comer from who can he make a fool...
And for the 'thanks for problems you caused to us.' ....ye i caused problems to hackers community when you got locked.
If this ain't NS then you are saying that Phantom made a huge mistake ?Why don't you open a thread in unban section instead of sending brainless messages ?Please think twice before sending PM.
How can today people be so sleezy...especially boring.

MiZiGe
23rd September 2009, 06:23 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95140

He did, and for a fact, I have seen a couple of such cases, where you do /p and it shows the name of the ghost hosting, but not the name of the player joined...I always check each player then individually with /p NICK, and it (usually) shows that they are in fact in the game.

I always thought to myself "wtf zis is, nevermind", but it seems we need some more information now on it.

pRiMe
23rd September 2009, 06:29 PM
You seen cases where i do /p and it shows the name of the ghost hosting ?
Why am i wondering why are you posting against me and my reports...
This is clear name spoofer and don't act smart as always instead bring someone else to check this case then cuz i don't want this case to be judged by your grudge against me.

[_HeLLboY_]
23rd September 2009, 06:35 PM
#1 Add to pRiMe's Reputation Report Post
Old 13th July 2009, 04:25 PM

that's the creation date of thread which prime made at that time,
in that time Ghost bots did not have that kind of a problem as far as i know..

MiZiGe
23rd September 2009, 06:35 PM
My personal hate against people who insult me (oh, I am ever so irrational) has nothing to do with this case.
1. he opened a unban request before you came here and tell him "Why don't you open a thread in unban section instead of sending brainless messages ?"
2. Yes, I have seen it couple of time happening. I might be wrong, of course. A dota game hosted by ghost, all slots filled, and the /p command shows only 7 or 8 players, never the ghost owner in fact.

@Kavanak, if you read this: are you using admin game?

pRiMe
23rd September 2009, 06:40 PM
oO last half a year i haven't said any insult to you mostly some jokes on w3 but you take 'em too seriously (don't care,nvm)
I don't look at hack sections and don't care ...i just seen pm he sent me and i opened the thread.
2 months passed and he stood up now to defend that acc ?I wonder why he didn't right after he got banned...

[_HeLLboY_]
23rd September 2009, 06:42 PM
Mind of answering to my post now, irrational guy.

Herr
23rd September 2009, 11:11 PM
http://eurobattle.net/showthread.php?t=95140

:tclosed: