PDA

View Full Version : Gueswh0 Unfair Kicking

mightylink
23rd September 2009, 05:16 PM
Everytime I join a game with this guy hosting he keeps kicking me for no reason, or hes kicking people just cause they are beating him, I have broke no rules, only because im getting better at vampirism speed he wont let me play it anymore, hes such a fag and only wants to play against n00bs so he will win.

I am getting really sick of him and someone needs to talk to him, I have uploaded the replay of the latest incident thats finally pushed me over the edge, please do something about him, I cant take him anymore. I don't know what I have done to provoke him but all of a sudden hes been yelling at me and putting me down for winning. FFS its just a game, someone needs to chill him the **** out.

Sanji234
23rd September 2009, 10:15 PM
clear case read the rules

CroNichaR
23rd September 2009, 10:52 PM
I haven't seen this replay but can you give ss of his insults to you or something??
Man ppl don't deserve ban for not allowing to some1 to play with them..
Imagine how many guys arround should get banned for not allowing others to play with them, and if i'm not wrong banlist does that too right??

MiZiGe
23rd September 2009, 11:04 PM
As for custom games, a host can decide who he plays with, and who will be denied access to his game. We of course do not promote such newbish behaviour, however, unless he has broken any rules (like serious insults, flames, racial hatred), there is no reason for a server ban.

:tclosed: