View Full Version : SS reQ Psyzone63

psy63
23rd September 2009, 05:13 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Aleksanda, and xpam account PsyZone63

2.) Your age.

3.) Where are you from?
Serbia, Belgrade.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
Im not able , net speed 1024/126.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Actualy im new on this server:) im played all time on ggc and want to do it here too. When i came here, i saw ss forum and want join (heared for pro games)I want improve my skill by playing with good and mannared players.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
Im mannared guy, never flame a lot because i think its kinda kid0 i understand bad mannared guys, i alwayse helps and listen to older skilled captains players...

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Well i can play all types of heroes it doesnt matter.I think i have good line control lh/deny and map awerence.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I play dota for more then 2 years. Played lot of cws and private games on ggc , and dce league on northreand. I played a few lan tournaments too.

9.) Replay which will show your skills satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I wana sign for tg if its possible ofc.

Keny
23rd September 2009, 08:21 PM
Go ahead.

stefos007
23rd September 2009, 11:42 PM
... see replay and make him .... if you want .......
Ow btw he leave the game... leaver!!!

psy63
24th September 2009, 12:17 AM
man... first in that dota everyone had a lot of lags and that was unplayable. I didnt leave the game before other players started leaving...u can see replay alone!

^FEAR
24th September 2009, 12:48 AM
... see replay and make him .... if you want .......
Ow btw he leave the game... leaver!!!

I have feeling this is not relevant to his request, if he wanted to post some replay he would do so himself.

psy63
24th September 2009, 02:50 PM
I realy have no words about stefos007's replay, as i said every1 had a lot of lags in his dota and i dont know why he is so peaced off!

stefos007
24th September 2009, 05:58 PM
psy63 you may have lagg but i don 't think so that lagg make you flame...

Fear i love you 2.

Tito
24th September 2009, 08:37 PM
who cares about a pub game? :o