PDA

View Full Version : Ghost++ hash for 1.24b

Hovi
23rd September 2009, 01:22 PM
Hello, I am trying to find new hash for ghost++, but I haven't found as it anywhere I looked. Does anyone have it?
Thanks
-Hovi-

Edit: I found working hash that connects, however when I create game I always download map (even if I already have it) and after download is finished, I get kicked.

bnet_custom_war3version = 24
bnet_custom_exeversion = 230 1 24 1
bnet_custom_exeversionhash = 48 158 165 202
bnet_custom_passwordhashtype = pvpgn

TP_MoonStar
23rd September 2009, 05:18 PM
The hash is incorrect,
The exe is correct but the versionhash is wrong. I will provide a working hash today when we full update server.

Our hash is diferent from the general ones because our server version is also diferent.

Hovi
24th September 2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks for info! Looking forward to it :)

Anderkent
24th September 2009, 01:10 PM
Moonstar : funny, as wrong versionhash should not allow him to connect?
Also my w3 client sends exackly those values :S

Hovi are you sure youre using a 1.24b map ? :)

I just checked and those hashes work just fine.

ulcik
24th September 2009, 02:59 PM
I left both exe hash and version hash empty and its working...

Vladimir
24th September 2009, 03:01 PM
Moonstar promised new hash, just be patient.

ss-darky
24th September 2009, 03:36 PM
tried this hash. it worked didn't get kicked didnt have to dl map

Hovi
24th September 2009, 04:12 PM
As it turned out, it was because I forgot to update War3Patch.mpq, that caused conflict. Works fine now using hash mentioned above.

TP_MoonStar
24th September 2009, 04:52 PM
Moonstar : funny, as wrong versionhash should not allow him to connect?
Also my w3 client sends exackly those values :S

Hovi are you sure youre using a 1.24b map ? :)

I just checked and those hashes work just fine.

ghost calculate the hash automaticaly now ?

It's because we didnt fully update to 1.24b yet, we still allow 1.23a our versioncheck is still incomplete :)he could connect even with a 1.23a hash or partial 1.23a and 1.24b.The hash can still change but if ghost calculate it automaticaly all you have to do is leave it blank.

stefos007
24th September 2009, 04:57 PM
Moonstar noob. Don t listen him.!!!!

Vladimir
24th September 2009, 04:58 PM

It's because we didnt fully update to 1.24b yet, we still allow 1.23a our versioncheck is still incomplete :)he could connect even with a 1.23a hash or partial 1.23a and 1.24b.The hash can still change but if ghost calculate it automaticaly all you have to do is leave it blank.

Nvm, just give us new hash when u have it. :D

Anderkent
24th September 2009, 04:59 PM

I'm not sure if it does, i took my hashes from tcpdump :P Dont have ghost here to check if it sends the same when i dont set any

Hovi
24th September 2009, 05:13 PM
I'm not sure if it does, i took my hashes from tcpdump :P Dont have ghost here to check if it sends the same when i dont set any

I can't connect if I leave hash blank, so I guess it doesn't calculate automatically.

MiZiGe
24th September 2009, 05:17 PM
sure as hell it does not ô.ô

ulcik
24th September 2009, 06:49 PM
This is working for me.

bnet_custom_exeversion =
bnet_custom_exeversionhash =
bnet_custom_pvpgnrealmname = PvPGN Realm

PetyseXy
24th September 2009, 07:26 PM
Here work with only:

bnet_custom_exeversion =

SiloxTom
24th September 2009, 08:31 PM
bnet_custom_exeversion = 230 1 24 1
bnet_custom_exeversionhash = 48 158 165 202

Mine works with this hashes for 1.24b.

The getting kicked after DL is a MAP config problem and has nothing to do with these hashes.

mightylink
25th September 2009, 05:58 AM
Ya thats the right one, I been hosting vampirism just fine after the update ^_^

As for the map problem silox is correct, just leave these 4 lines blank in your map config and ghost will auto fill them in.

map_size =
map_info =
map_crc =
map_sha1 =

Solved my download problems too. And is also good for getting newer versions of the map, all you have to change is the map paths.

ulcik
25th September 2009, 09:55 AM
Mightylink you should know that we are talking about bnet hash. It is something you need to connect. Ghost can hardly compute it since it has no access to your warcraft 3 files. The fact we can connect now without hashes means that server is configured to allow us. Most likely temporarily.
On the other hand, you are talking about map hashes. Ghost is working with map files so there is no problem to compute it. And ghost can do that since 14.4 or something like that.

Conclusion: Nobody needs map hashes, but we will need bnet hash soon.

SiloxTom
25th September 2009, 06:41 PM
On the other hand, you are talking about map hashes. Ghost is working with map files so there is no problem to compute it. And ghost can do that since 14.4 or something like that.

Can GhostOne do that too?

If people with GhostOne are still having problems, they can create a new map config in GhostOne itself.

BloodMen
25th September 2009, 07:02 PM
Guys can anybody post hash for ghost ++ i can't connect i try all but still nothing.

CroNichaR
25th September 2009, 07:21 PM
Here work with only:

bnet_custom_exeversion =

there u go :D do this