PDA

View Full Version : [Request Unban][MDS]Conquero , [GGnP]Conquero and others

Conquero
23rd September 2009, 05:57 AM
ADM goodnight I'm here because I was banned for tp_moonstar and unban I'm asking why I had first announced another server and then my account [MDS] Conquero banned [As for me I was wrong] after MoonStar and got me banned with [GGnP] Conquero The reason? I do not know, but he said that was why I was announcing the other server, except I did not announced and he gave me ban and did not show me where I was announced because I'm not playing it. I want evidence of that starting later when I was banned I got to talk it was to play on another server I hope the answers. Thank you.

:banned!:

TP_MoonStar
23rd September 2009, 06:04 AM
Like i said on server, you seriously got some mental problem to be such double-faced.

First, you announced another server and acording to our rules that mean serverban and all your accounts.

Ok, we banned one and left you the others and your ip unbanned.

Some days later you continue announcing however on some social networks,br shoutbox and many other places? then you come here all inocent like " mom i moon took my cookie!!"??

First of all, dont put shakar as topic start just because you think he isn't aware of anything ok? that's just prove what type of person you are. Secondly, you got your "admin" position on the other server why dont you stick there and never come back here again? Because if i ever see you i'll always ban you on sight.

PS: Do not lie saying you do not know because i told you and you DO know.

I dont need to give you a reason because everyone saw it, you could go and ask 1000 br users or you could simple go to our country forum and check a topic with your report. That's your call.

Conquero
23rd September 2009, 06:47 AM
Moonstar Well sir you are taking this too personally, as I announced just said "Stop the server to announce that I already took ban because it" Right after you have deleted my account on the forum and come You say it was me who PROPAGAN was doing, first see the Nicks who posted the site oks? Now that you're looking for someone to be able to put the blame for you not to leave with empty hands only investigate the ip maybe you discover that the same ip I posted a link to another server is not the same as mine. First to reach a conclusion which is that even players not wanting to ban a player and nothing happens without explanation and to be using his power over the people who have nothing to do with it. Now show me a proof that I with my nick Conquero posted something about W3Fbrazil since I was banned with my other nick [MDS] Conquero. I just want a picture proved that and I'll be satisfied.
Grateful.

And i put Shakar because i don't see ur name.
Then Sorry.

Conquero
23rd September 2009, 08:45 AM
http://track.eurobattle.net/
look here the ads of other server that I found on the Web site eurobattle now if I say something on these servers I take ban in the euro? If you take ban then remove that link.
When can evaluate my request for unban I appreciate because the euro is the best server ums to be played.

Shakar
23rd September 2009, 08:46 AM
You can't advertise anything on the eurobattle server especially other pvpgn servers without asking a eurobattle.net administrator first.

doing so according to the server rules allowing moderators to scan for any other account in your possession and ban them.

a eurobattle.net crew member doesn't have to supply proves for his action, unlike normal members who need to post screen shots and replays on the hacks forums.

good luck with your private server.

Edit: http://track.eurobattle.net/ - is our advertising for other servers, you can get on the list too if you like. (just follow the steps written)

:tclosed: