View Full Version : ss req - GoD[KraToS]

GoD[KraToS]
22nd September 2009, 01:03 AM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Boshko Ivanchevic, GoD[KraToS]

2.) Your Age.

3.) Where are you from?
Belgrade, Serbia

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
No,my net speed is 2 Mbps

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
Cause im tiRed of leavers in pub games and cause i want to play with good players witch are only in ss...and offcourse to learn some new tricks and stuff...skill can allways be aproved...

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
I'm well manneRed guy and allways looking for some jokes and stuFfs of that kind,my manners and temper are allways at high level unless some1 flame me

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Well i think i am well skilled player for a guy who play dota for 1 year,good farming,map averness,good item building and very very good teamwork

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
Well i play dota for 1 year i played in hostbot chanel,dpl,played on ggc serbian room tour,in this day's proud member of Guerilla Method League and Channel on GGC

9.) Replay which will show your skills, satisfying all noted ss requirements. (Private game or Clan War)
I`d like to play test game.
Cheers :)

Keny
22nd September 2009, 11:23 AM
;1019243']

I'm well manneRed guy and allways looking for some jokes and stuFfs of that kind,my manners and temper are allways at high level unless some1 flame me

You will always have someone flame you , so if you're manners are good only when you're not flame, then it means they arent.

;1019243']
I`d like to play test game.

And I'd like for you to improve your application.

sasha
22nd September 2009, 04:44 PM
Well i think i am well skilled player for a guy who play dota for 1 year,good farming,map averness,good item building and very very good teamwork

Well, I think that someone who is just one year on DotA cant jugde skill objectively. Simply, you lack experience. Futuremore, you probablly didnt meet much players outside the pub games. It's not hard to rule pub games, even players that were denied on SS were kings of pubs.

If I am wrong, feel free to say.

About leagues u mentioned, never heard of any of them. :(

GoD[KraToS]
24th September 2009, 12:03 AM
@Keny i was talking about mega flaming and spam amusing....and + i mean i dont trashtalk and bithtalking i just get pissed dont spam or write that...

@sasha let me play TG then u look for my skill?and btw yes i played many many many times private games and many many cw's...

sasha
24th September 2009, 01:12 AM
I'm playing DotA for 5 years now, with three brakes of 4+ months. That's a lot longer than you, dont you agree?

I didnt play "many many many" times privates, and "many many" cw's in that amount of time. But, you did it all in just one year. Are you some kind of no-lifer ? Or you just find DotA as your passion ?

Tito
24th September 2009, 10:33 AM
I am playing dota for a year and 5 months.

go ahead, sign in.