PDA

View Full Version : Unban request

Jovic
21st September 2009, 10:22 PM
More than 4 months has passed since the incident which eventually got my account Jovic permanently banned for doing a cursing parade over some channels.After that i played for a little time with my other account(s) and i evenetually quit xpam for good. Now i have returned without my bitterness and anger and i am asking for forgiveness of some ppl that were good friends of my before, and others that i offended. I won't write the names, but i surely will contact them on server. I will only say that all those bad words that day was not reflection of my hate agaisnt jew or any other nation/religion, it was meant to be a joke. 1 person was very offended by that (TP_Moonstar), which i understand why, and extended my ban in definently. It took some time to realize that it was my own fault that got me banned, not the unfairness of Moonstar or Smurf or any other who had something to do with this. Since i was never reported before this incident i thought i could force my unban, and i was wrong.

To conclude this, i kindly ask that my account (Jovic) gets unbanned and i give you my word this won't happen again.

I probably won't play much here even if i get unbanned because of my current activities, but i will understand if your answer is negative. And i don't want ppl to remember me as a bad guy.

FLaMeSeeKeR
21st September 2009, 10:46 PM
Permanently means permanently... Create new acc...Good night ;)

:tclosed: