PDA

View Full Version : Vouchrequest aGrypniA.

aGrypniA
20th September 2009, 11:03 PM
1.) Your personal and bnet name.
Jayden (Jay) 'aGrypniA.'

2.) Your Age.
19 years.

3.) Where are you from?
I am from Germany.

4.) Are you able to host, and what's your net speed?
2k DSL, not being able to host.

5.) State your reason why you want to play here.
A friend adviced me to test SS league on Eurobattle.net. That's what I'm doing here.

6.) Your own, honest, assessment of your manners and temper.
When players lack basics or play bad cause of missing motivation I am able to control myself without a problem. Very unmannered behaviour towards me or arrogant b*tching results usually in sarcastic comments about the idiot. Unlike most of my beloved fellow countrymen I don't swear.

7.) Your own, honest, assessment of your DotA-skills.
Able to control the lane/evade gangs/gang myself/initiate or finish up, etc, etc.
I prefer nukers/int carries, initiators and sometimes babysitters as long as the carries are able to do more than farm 24/7. The only thing I dislike to play are heroes with no real early- and midgamepotential.

8.) A brief history about yourself (Only dota related information please - INCLUDE previous leagues, if any)
I played in lots of mediocre clans and leagues, as being stuck with my friends who couldn't or didn't want to proceed to higher level of gaming. None of them you will know. After a huge period of casual gaming, I am thinking of entering certain leagues and as a final step joining or creating a topteam, medium-term.

I am applying for testgames since I don't have any replay with atleast ten decent players.

MiZiGe
20th September 2009, 11:12 PM
man, come on, German ppl are not that bad flamers...at least I find them to be more "ima gonna write an angry letter!" :D

sublime_
20th September 2009, 11:12 PM
Go ahead.